in search for those squeeze breezes- HELP!!

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am trying to get good deals on summer things for next year.(Our Trip to disney) I want to get those fans with the mist. I keep seeing them full price at our local stores. Does anyone know where I can get them cheap? I hate to buy them at disney, I do not remember how much they cost there but I think they were pretty high.

I've seen them at quite a few stores, once I started looking: Target; Wal-Mart;K-Mart; Bed, Bath and Beyond; Toys R Us (bought my Mister Fan there). Good luck!

I've seen a couple different kinds at our local BJ's discount club. I'd check with them,Costco,Sam's club. They've got their summer stuff "on sale" these days.

We were in Kissimmee in August and purchased a squeeze and breeze at the Wal-Mart on 192 for $5. Also great place to purchase bottled water ($3 for case of 12).

Zainy Brainy may have a few left, and they carry the fan with the bigger hole for icecubes!:)

curly 26 more days and I'm starting to panic!!!! lol

After searching all over, found the Original Squeeze Breeze Water misting fans at Walmart. They ran $4.84 + tax each. The seem to work very well. Will be using them this week. Check the web site Squeezebreeze.com for locations where they sell them.

Couldn't find them to save my life! Then while looking around Target, I found the Squeeze Breeze for $7 and change! I was surprized they were so high this time of year! Well, I bit the bullet and bought 2 anyways. One for DH & I and one for parents.

Two days later walking through Walmart I see the same thing for $2.50! The same ding dang thing! So, I bought 2 at Walmart and took the first two back to Target! Got $15 back!! (Three times as much for the same thing. Ugh.) It pays to shop around. Even this late in the season.

Annemarie

Target had some on clearance on their website - they were $1.74 each, but I think they only had the soccer balls (the basketball & baseball were sold out.)

I was at Walmarts today and got them for $1. They had tons, but probably because in Michigan no longer necessary in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter