• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

In major need of credits, trading these things (JUST LOWERED PRICES!)

Bump! I'm really needing some credits right now and i lowered the prices on almost all of the furnishings on my list! please offer if you see anything you'd like. thanks!;)

Trading codes from most of the mini-games as well, including some narnia teleporters and pirate galleon codes

i would like 1 set of the narnia teleporters for 1.5k via kiosk

ok I offer 5,000 credits for red score board, that seems to be the going rate. and 10 orange crates. Now if you have the red generator then I would pay big for that :)

Trading codes from most of the mini-games as well, including some narnia teleporters and pirate galleon codes

i would like 1 set of the narnia teleporters for 1.5k via kiosk

ok that sounds alright. give me a little while to find the file i have the teleporters in :)

ok I offer 5,000 credits for red score board, that seems to be the going rate. and 10 orange crates. Now if you have the red generator then I would pay big for that :)

i don't need orange crates anymore. at the moment i'm pretty much only looking for credits. :)

Hola. I have an orange crate and 2k credits shopping spree for the disney quest pin.

hi everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that i am only looking for credits right now. i have all the crates i need. so i am only in need of credits. thanks for the offers. if you'd like to change them and take out the crates that would be wonderful. and we'll go from there.:thumbsup2

I'm not hijacking, just commenting:

You're not allowed to trade Narnia Wardrobes:
LoriR said:
Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter codes are not allowed - too many codes for these were hacked by the use of code generators, and we have no way to determine how the codes offered here were obtained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter