In major need of credits, trading these things (JUST LOWERED PRICES!)

OOPS! I already had the Typhoon Lagoon. How about swapping for..
2/4 kali..
+ 2k credit since Typhoon is 4k and the kalis are 3k each

OOPS! I already had the Typhoon Lagoon. How about swapping for..
2/4 kali..
+ 2k credit since Typhoon is 4k and the kalis are 3k each

i've only got 1 piece of the kali left. but i've got a quest machine so i can refund you if you want, unless there's something else you'd like

I offer 2k via shopping spree for the Expedition Everest pin
i'm not really looking for sprees and i don't really need any of the stuff in the shops right now...so this will probably be the last spree i accept. would it be alright if i held the pin for you until some new stuff comes out in the shops? then we can trade and i can use the spree then? let me know:)

5k for native vest
ok, sounds good. is this through a kiosk?

i'm not really looking for sprees and i don't really need any of the stuff in the shops right now...so this will probably be the last spree i accept. would it be alright if i held the pin for you until some new stuff comes out in the shops? then we can trade and i can use the spree then? let me know:)

ok, sounds good. is this through a kiosk?

yes and im on

yes and im on
hey there. sorry i missed you the last couple days. i've been busy. but i can be on this evening if you can.

also, Padrepride, still waiting for a reply to let me know if you can wait for the pin until some new stuff comes out in the shops to use the spree on. let me know:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter