• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

In major need of credits, trading these things (JUST LOWERED PRICES!)

bump, vmk_princess, still waiting to hear about the philarmagic chairs. i've got them for you whenever you're ready :)

Ok i have 15k credits and looking for these pins:

Typhoon Lagoon
New Years 06
Disney Quest

I have a castle prop, and could get two. Not looking for all but would like to get as many as i can. PM me or leave a message here on what you would like to do.. what pins.. what you want for each.. i will be on tomorrow off and on.

BTW- Options are ..... credits (don't really want to do JUST credits bc the whole trust factor), shopping spree (Castle props most likely), or castle props. lol.

I am willing to hear what you want for 'em.. and again i am not really offering for all (unless u like the offer for all), just kinda bidding for the ones i can get.

bump, and thank you again Candy for the trade a while back :)

i am only looking for credits through a kiosk at this time. some of these items may not still be for sale. please let me know what you are interested in.

thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter