I'm.........

:hug:extra beautiful picture dear Bobbi. I praise God a ton extra for you being able to enjoy. Your friends are blessed that is for sure. Safe travels home, my friend.

We leave for home tomorrow, and so, for now, I eat carefully! Our birthday celebration for our friend!
img_3293-jpeg.858406
....lovely! [the people in the pic ain't bad either! :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm extra grateful to God today for my friend Sue. She was a huge blessing in my life that is for sure. She lived to 100! Today was her memorial service. Reminder to never wait to tell someone you love that you do and let them do likewise for you! To all of you, caring hug :)

IMG_3312.jpegGood morning!
We are up early because Tom has a cataract procedure on one eye this morning.
JoJo is our new house sitter/dog walker and will take Gus on his walk this afternoon. She did a great job taking care of my plants when we were away. The orchid buds opened! That Purple flower has been opened for months, and the yellow ones welcomed us home.

Good day to everyone!

@kimmar067, enjoy yourself in FL.

Good luck to Tom....and did you get your tooth fixed, Bobbi?

Just saw your post pop up....good luck with the tooth.

Free day at home today :yay: Trying to mentally prepare for Thursday when our windows go in. I don't like people wandering around in my house :( and DH will be gone most the day getting his infusion. But it will be worth it.
Be glad to get it done and get the window coverings back up....too bright and getting to hot to have exposed windows....and creepy

Tooth prayers dear Bobbi and prayers also for your husband, Meriweather:hug:

God willing later today I should have more physical therapy information. The company that I had my evaluation with, is not reliable with communication. They don't answer the phone! I left a final very clear message yesterday. We shall see whether they reply. I understand they are short staffed. To me, when you have any type of business especially one health related, someone ought to answer the phone. Blessed to have a couple other options that I'm waiting to hear from. Thank you all always for your extra love and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter