I'm expecting MBs, why did I get the hard tickets?

So if I have a room only reservation and buy my tickets from undercover tourist will I still get magic bands?

Yes Magic magic bands open your door and other resort stuff.

Magic bands are not tickets. They link to your account and you can link your tickets to your account so the Magic band can be used to access those tickets.

Yes Magic magic bands open your door and other resort stuff.

Magic bands are not tickets. They link to your account and you can link your tickets to your account so the Magic band can be used to access those tickets.
Thank you!

Eleven of us are going in 28 days, our MBs are in the mail. Four of us are staying at the Board Walk, we all have MBs and plastic tix and what we'll do is give the hard tickets to the other 2 adults who are staying off site with the 5 grand kids. We'll probably be taking some afternoon breaks at BW and also the whole crew will spend some evenings on the boards so all the adults will be able to access the room, pool etc with the hard tickets and of course the 4 adults on site will get around with our MBs. It often pays to have both plus wifey and I will bring some old MBs in case we lose one or more.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter