~i'll be home for Xmas but 1st i'm going to DISNEY WORLD!~ TR link posted!

Have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

I'll take a Florida rainy day over the crappy weather here in Michigan. However, the sun is actually out today! I may not see it again for weeks!

Do you believe we got a snow day so early? Normally, if we get any, they're in January and February.

Did you stay home?

No I was very shocked that most all the schools were out today. I was at work :rolleyes:, but I am off on Monday so I am happy!! :banana:

The roads weren't even bad this morning :confused3

Hey guys......I got a really cool call today!!

Dawn was calling me from the Tower of TERROR!!!!! :scared1:

I have it on my voice mail so I can listen over and over again!! It's really funny hearing everyone scream and you acutally think you are there for a little while :woohoo:

They will see the castle for the first time tomorrow night. So I should get a picture then!! :yay: And you KNOW I am very excited about this!!!

vandyfan It's very cool she called you from ToT. Does anyone ever go on that ride and not hear screaming. :laughing:

I am excitted to see castle pics too! In good time, I will wait....

Is today still Animal Kingdom and later Wilderness Lodge to see decorations?

If so, can I just say I hate you ?

You know, in a Dis-friendly kind of way. ;)

Have fun!

Dance along with all those crazy apes and stilt walkers in the parade.

Savor your Flame Tree Barbeque.

Bask in the warmth of the Wilderness Lodge fireplace, if you can find a spot. All the chairs were taken when we were there.

Feast your eyes upon that big, beautiful tree.

Soak it all in and bring those good feelings back to us through your pictures!

Caralyn from our TR checked in from her resort this morning and said she'll be in AK, too. Have you met any Disers yet?

Have a great day!!!

vandyfan It's very cool she called you from ToT. Does anyone ever go on that ride and not hear screaming. :laughing:

I am excitted to see castle pics too! In good time, I will wait....

Yea Dawn called me last night and wasn't feeling so hot. She is ok. But said with today being the MVMCP and such a big day she wanted to go back and get a good night's sleep and be ready to go today. So I should get a pic tonight! :banana:

Is today still Animal Kingdom and later Wilderness Lodge to see decorations?

If so, can I just say I hate you ?

You know, in a Dis-friendly kind of way. ;)

I agree!! :rotfl:

I'm thinking about going next week anyway :lmao: ......I wish!

Have you met any Disers yet?

3.gif
Oh, oh OH!!! I forgot I know the answer to this!!!!!

Guess you guys will have to wait and see
25.gif

I got a job and fell away from my computer! I can't believe that you are on your trip now and I missed that you left! I hope you have a great trip and that the weather changes for you!!

well, we're home! and EXHAUSTED....as per usual when anyone gets home from a disney trip. i have to say i'm more tired this trip than i've ever been, even though it was a short one. i think fighting the crowds just takes everything outta me and it was really crowded on friday and saturday, so we were really tired. anyway, i will get to details later....all in good time! we had fun but of course everything didn't go as planned. does it ever? i will be back later to post the link to the TR when i get started. may take me a few days since i've got to get caught up on some work and get my christmas cards mailed, plus start wrapping my christmas presents. only 10 days til christmas! it snuck up on me!!!!

thanks for all your good thoughts. :goodvibes

well, we're home! and EXHAUSTED....as per usual when anyone gets home from a disney trip. i have to say i'm more tired this trip than i've ever been, even though it was a short one. i think fighting the crowds just takes everything outta me and it was really crowded on friday and saturday, so we were really tired. anyway, i will get to details later....all in good time! we had fun but of course everything didn't go as planned. does it ever? i will be back later to post the link to the TR when i get started. may take me a few days since i've got to get caught up on some work and get my christmas cards mailed, plus start wrapping my christmas presents. only 10 days til christmas! it snuck up on me!!!!

thanks for all your good thoughts. :goodvibes

Nooooo! It's not time to be home! I was still pretending like I was there with you. Now who will I pretend with????

I know you are tired. When I drove in from Alabama to school on the Monday morning after our trip, I was pretty much a zombie. Get some sleep, and we'll look forward to hearing from you when you have time.

Welcome home Dawn! I can't believe you guys are home already, I hope you all had fun! Can't wait to read all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter