~i'll be home for Xmas but 1st i'm going to DISNEY WORLD!~ TR link posted!

Have a fantastic time and who cares if you pack too much...;)
Don't forget Ray's Goofy hoodie and your Tink one in case it gets chilly.
I hope all of you have a safe journey and you don't have really cold weather.
I can't wait to se what mischief Luke gets into.
Enjoy everything and soak it all in, just in case you don't get back for awhile.
Remember us as you sit infront of that beautiful castle, with the pointsettas and bows all around, music in the background. We will all be here thinking of you, and wishing you the best time ever. I hope to see lots of holiday pics when you return, and hopefully one of Tinkerbell herself. :hug: :drive: :wave:

Picture1235.jpg

:woohoo: Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

um.....3:00-ish??? yep, that sounds good.

Well I get off at noon and they prob. would let me leave early again ;)

Enjoy everything and soak it all in, just in case you don't get back for awhile. Remember us as you sit infront of that beautiful castle, with the pointsettas and bows all around, music in the background. We will all be here thinking of you, and wishing you the best time ever.

Ditto!! Definitely sit in front of the castle for awhile and soak it in. It's amazing!!! :goodvibes But don't stress b/c you and I might have to make another girls trip next year :teeth:

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time::yes:: !!!!! Drive safe :drive: and be careful!

Unfortunately I DO have to work :sad1: b/c I would be coming with you. So crazy that you leave tomorrow....it seems like we were coming back just a few weeks ago :laughing:.....CRAZY!! Plus I might be able to get off next week to go stay with Tara at the WILDERNESS LODGE!!!!!! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see pics.

See you soon!!!! :wave:

Have fun, stay in front of the castle until they kick you out of the park. Yes it is SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. :santa:

I may have to add a ticker, my DH, who doesn't like to go to Disney with me, wants to go for his birthday in Feb. :confused3

Just wanted to start this big day off by saying I wish you safe travel and a fabulous time! I hope it is all you want it to be and more. It's going to have to last a long time, so soak in everything you can!

We'll look forward to seeing many great pictures of all of you and hearing about your adventures. It'll be a nice treat to get us through the long, cold winter months.

Have a very merry Disney Christmas blast!

hey, guys! just checking in before i leave for work. here's the plan for today:

~i have a 9:00 hearing in juvenile court and should be finished by 11:00.
~i've got to run a few errands (bank, get dog food, etc.) and then come home, get the doggies and take them to ray's mom's house.
~come back home and pack up the car!!!!!
~ray's getting off around 2:00-3:00, so as soon as he gets home we'll head on out. :woohoo:

anna's pretty much doing the same thing - loading up the car, etc. - today. chris doesn't know when he's going to get off. it could be 5:00. so ray and i may end up leaving before they do if that's the case. hopefully we'll have a wireless signal in florida! i'm sure i'll check in one more time before we leave! :dance3:

Oh Dawn! Have so much fun! And I hope you get there safe! Talk to you when you get back.

things certainly did not go as planned this morning. my hearing started at 9:00 and kept going....and going....and going! luckily the attorney that had ordered a court reporter was aware i was leaving town this afternoon so she got us out of there at 12:30. thank goodness! i was getting worried we'd be there all day. now i'm eating lunch really quickly and getting ready to take the boys to ray's mom's house. then it's home to finish packing the care and get ready to go! anna said that luke had a fever this morning but said he felt okay, but she kept him home from school just to be safe. anyway, i probably won't have time to check in now that i'm behind. so i wanted to say adios!!!!!! i'll check in if we have a wireless connection while we're down there.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!! :dance3: :yay: :dance3:

Hope your trip down there is going smoothly...it's so rainy today :sad2:

I know you'll have an awesome time at Disney though! :woohoo: Can't wait for your TR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter