• Daphne

• Dagny

• Dara

• Delia

• Dahlia

• Damaris

• Doris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love Daisy. Would never have thought twice about that name if my brother hadn't named his daughter Daisy after she was born. She was supposed to be Mackenzie, they called her that in the womb. But when she came out they decided she was Daisy, and she is THE most adorable child. Just as pretty and sweet as a Daisy. I now love the name, but it has to fit the child.

I love the name Daphne. One of our girls might have been Daphne if it didn't sound so close to our last name.

j_lehr said:
I chose Daisy...cause it was the best of the worse :rotfl2:

:) Obviously we all have different tastes. DS would have been Daphne, like I said, but I never would have chosen the name you did. (Edited that to change it to "name". At first I thought Paul was your child).

As long as no one names their child Dumbbutt or Dipstick, I guess we're okay. :)

I wouldn't want any of those either. I picked Damaris because I know one and she's pretty nice. Otherwise I do not like those names much at all.

I've always been fond of the name Daisy. As in The Great Gatsby, not Duck. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to see the names you come up with for E!

I don't really care for any of them either. I would pick Dana too (like I did for my user name!!)

I picked Delia because that was my mom's sister's name. She died a long time before I was born but I always thought she had a pretty name :)

I chose Daisy (I had actually considered that for my 2nd DD's name), but of all girl D names, my favorite is Danica (Dani or Nicki for short, because I love nicknames).

Well since Daisy is my niece's name (and she lives me too) I picked that one. :)

I picked Dorothy, because it's my middle name and was my grandmother's name

I picked Delilah because that is my niece's name.

Dara (rhymes with Clara) is classy sounding. :thumbsup2 I've known far too many puppies named Daisy to seriously consider that one. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter