• Daphne

• Dagny

• Dara

• Delia

• Dahlia

• Damaris

• Doris

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had a hard time choosing, really don't care for any of these, but I picked Daisy

Bob Slydell said:
I'm holding out for the "Q" names before voting. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

You rolling your eyes at me?

lol not sure what I'll do about the Qs.

I guess I like Delilah the best but none of them really grab me.

That's tough (but girls names always are for me) I picked Dorothy - you could use the nickname Dot or Dottie!

StanH said:
None of the above. I would pick Dana....Oops, wait. I already did!

Dana is pretty, but I had a neighbor guy named Dana and I can't get past the vision of him (not pretty) when I hear the name.

I chose Dagny...it has meaning to me - it was my maternal grandma's name. She died shortly after my Mom was born so my Grandpa raised 3 girls on his own...he did a great job!

I love the name Daphne!
I don't like Devorah because it reminds me of Blanche Deverough from the Golden Girls. :rotfl:

They're all horrible, but ended up choosing Dara. I just don't like "D" names, I guess.

I picked Daphne but should have picked none of the above. My dd is named Devyn and I love her name! If I had another girl, her name would be Darcy.

If my oldest had been a girl, he would have been named Daphne.
To each her own. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter