• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could of been one of the follwing

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
What do you pick and why ?

Movie Star, TV Star, Sports Star, Governor , Rock Star, Writer

I pick Movie Star, people will watch your work long after you die, and as opposed to TV you could be someone different every film,

btw writer sound really good, that would be great, a rock star im convinced I would of ended up dead

What do you pick and why ?

Movie Star, TV Star, Sports Star, Governor , Rock Star, Writer

I pick Movie Star, people will watch your work long after you die, and as opposed to TV you could be someone different every film,

btw writer sound really good, that would be great, a rock star im convinced I would of ended up dead

Sports star

Governor. Then I could try to be president and make the U.S. better than great! Again.

Just gotta go with none of the above. Public acclaim of any kind does not hold the slightest appeal for me. Now if reclusive philanthropic billionaire had been a choice...:scratchin

what about a writer could have wrote under a different name, and create a whole world with your mind, now thats cool

same here, I could even imagine having a beautiful cabins in the woods, and my office would be all windows and it would over look the mountains and lake as I write . But then I remember I cant even spell, lol
Did you see the movie Funny Farm with Chevy Chase? I love that movie- it’s the dream- move to the country to write.

Did you see the movie Funny Farm with Chevy Chase? I love that movie- it’s the dream- move to the country to write.

I did, I seen every Chevy Chase film, and got a little memory of film, but Im sure if I watch again, I would put it all together

I too go with writer, I always have loved to write and still do from time to time and am currently challenging myself to do it more, the old fashioned way, with pen and paper.

Just gotta go with none of the above. Public acclaim of any kind does not hold the slightest appeal for me. Now if reclusive philanthropic billionaire had been a choice...:scratchin

we are so on the same page!!!! i have always said that all the celebs complain about not having any privacy so since i tremendously value mine i would never have considered going into a field that largely eliminated any chance of it.

what about a writer could have wrote under a different name, and create a whole world with your mind, now thats cool

i could see that. knew of someone who did just that. his circle of closest friends didn't even know what his pen name was, just that he was successful enough to make a decent living at it.

Rock Star - since pilot wasn't an option. To me those are the two coolest occupations.

Major league baseball pitcher for the LA Dodgers. I pitched until I was 22 years old, but was never good enough to play pro baseball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter