If you could of been one of the follwing

I would pick a writer so that I could have a flexible job and work from anywhere. Writers don't get the kind of attention that stars do so I could be rich and not bothered by all the public, paparazzi, etc. Plus I love to read and would love to have a job that includes reading and researching.

[/QUOTE]i could see that. knew of someone who did just that. his circle of closest friends didn't even know what his pen name was, just that he was successful enough to make a decent living at it.[/QUOTE]
Well, I couldn't do that either because I don't have a duplicitous bone in my body - I'd never be able to keep up a false front and still feel like I was having genuine relationships. :o Lucky for me I don't have to strive for obscurity - it's just the nature of my regular, old day-to-day life and I am at peace. :hippie:

Ooops - sorry I messed up your quote @barkley

i could see that. knew of someone who did just that. his circle of closest friends didn't even know what his pen name was, just that he was successful enough to make a decent living at it.[/QUOTE]
Well, I couldn't do that either because I don't have a duplicitous bone in my body - I'd never be able to keep up a false front and still feel like I was having genuine relationships. :o Lucky for me I don't have to strive for obscurity - it's just the nature of my regular, old day-to-day life and I am at peace. :hippie:

Ooops - sorry I messed up your quote @barkley[/QUOTE]

i don't think he was being duplicitous. all his friends knew he was an author and knew his reasoning behind it. he wrote for a genre that he had passion for reading himself as did his friends and one that they all discussed rabidly. he wanted to be able to hear completely honest and unbiased opinions on his books from people who enjoyed the genre and were reading it out of personal interest. these days he could have gone on the internet and found tons of message boards to page through-back in the day not an option.

What do you pick and why ?

Movie Star, TV Star, Sports Star, Governor , Rock Star, Writer...

I would pick a writer so that I could have a flexible job and work from anywhere. Writers don't get the kind of attention that stars do so I could be rich and not bothered by all the public, paparazzi, etc. Plus I love to read and would love to have a job that includes reading and researching.

Same here!

...or possibly "movie star" IF it was just voices in animated films. - That way I could have the fun of acting and still be able to go out in public without everyone recognizing me.

A writer. I love to read and have often thought how cool it would be to write a book. I could never be in the public eye. I have social anxiety issues and absolutely hate having my picture taken.

A writer. I currently write fanfiction for the various fandoms I follow, although I don't know really if they're any good-my friends in the fandoms tell me they are, but they're my friends and may just be kind. I don't *think* I suck, but I might, who knows?

After fourteen years being involved with professional wrestling, albeit at the local independent side of it, it would be safe to say that I chose a combination of sport and TV star.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter