If WDW only offered early AM or late PM, which would you prefer?

Do you prefer early AM or late PM for extra park time?

• Early AM

• Late PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for later evening. But as someone noted it is flawed. We even have purchased the after hours tickets & you loose out there too. As they let the line go if lined up by closing hours. So then the line may take up to an hour into the after hours to go thru. It is kind of a rip off. It should be the line is cut off at closing. Most people should be on or close to it at closing. The line for Flight of Passage so long we had to go elsewhere. It was also mentioned the old magical hours until 12:00 / 2:00 in the morning. That was magical!!! Now they make you pay for it extra & still wait. I think they need to start giving instead of taking away or paying extra.

I’m not a morning person, but I am way less sluggish in the mornings. Early for me for that reason!

I mean if people are like do I want 30 extra mins in the morning or an extra 5 hours at night in Magic Kingdom what do you think would be the results.

People are not responding within reality of the options that would be possible.

Disney is not making a choice between 30 mins in the AM or 5 hours at night.

You're thinking way too far into it. It's a hypothetical question. Lighten up.

Late night. My first WDW vacation was in my early 20s which I paid for myself. I never got to go as a kid and on this trip I remember Magic Kingdom EMH closing around 1am I think. The lights everywhere and feeling like Magic Kingdom was all to myself (obviously it was far from that) was something I never forgot. I always opt EMH PM when it was available. My 2019 trip u experienced 2 PM EMH:

Epcot which was uneventful but I was able to experience the countries almost completely empty. We took 360 photos of some countries which was really amazing.

The second was the following night at Magic Kingdom. We were walking by a castle when a newlywed couple asked us in their dress and tux to take some pictures. We obliged and it was something only the night to capture with the lights from the castle and lamposts glittering throughout made it such a memory.

The idea if not experiencing it again brings a great sadness.

We have done both and it's not even close, our family BY FAR prefers PM over AM EMH, once the last fireworks are over, the parks really start emptying out. Nothing like seeing the parks all lit up and walking on rides, walking down main street at 1 or 2 in the morning. Ah, those were the days:)

Couldn't have said it any better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter