If WDW only offered early AM or late PM, which would you prefer?

Do you prefer early AM or late PM for extra park time?

• Early AM

• Late PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
We come from the Central time zone. We realized on our first trip that getting up for morning early entry (called Surprise Mornings way back then) was earlier than getting up for work and school. Not a vacation for us!
We’re from the mountain time zone and same thing for us! We‘re morning people so in theory 7AM EMH shouldn’t have been a big deal, but with time change, it felt like I was dragging myself out of bed in the middle of the night!

I picked late because I love seeing the parks lite up and the temperature is cooler in the summer.

Early for us. There's a 5 hour time difference from the UK so we're up ridiculously early so morning EMH were made for us! I have always dreamed (in the old days when the parks opened later) of being the last in the park, leaving ad it closes but i have never made it yet.

Late x 1000. As a total night person, for me getting up early is unpleasant, but having to get up early on vacation is pure evil. Park until after midnight, get up at 10 AM, make a full pot of coffee, lounge around having breakfast, rinse and repeat, please!

Early for our family. We're already up by 6 or 7 at the latest most mornings here at home, so it's not much different for us. Mornings do tend to be much quieter in that first two or so hours for us.

I chose early, if only because I prefer whatever means less crowds, and I've heard that evening hours tend to be busier than early morning. But I haven't tested that myself. Otherwise, I'm a big night owl and love seeing the parks lit up at night. Actually I just want both ;)

I just think it's so pretty at night. If it's not late enough for it to be dark for a while it doesn't matter as much. I just think there's nothing so pretty as Disney at night.

Late 100%. No sun beating on you. Cooler temps. Pretty lighting. Fewer screaming kids as it gets later. Shorter lines as you get closer to midnight. Like to sleep in.

Noted, thank you. I will cancel my plans to publish these results in a scientific journal.

I mean if people are like do I want 30 extra mins in the morning or an extra 5 hours at night in Magic Kingdom what do you think would be the results.

People are not responding within reality of the options that would be possible.

Disney is not making a choice between 30 mins in the AM or 5 hours at night.

Neither. I prefer to arrive at the parks 11:00-12:00 and leave about 6:00. So I never took advantage of EMH at all.
I'm more of an arrive around 9 and leave at 3 or 4. We've never taken advantage of EMH either. I treat my WDW vacations like a vacation. I like a little downtime at the resort I overpaid for. I also like going out for a nice dinner at an overpriced restaurant. Call me weird, but it's my vacation.

At this point in our life neither is really an option. DH hates getting out of bed before 9a and we don't last much beyond 9p but I've always thought the night time at WDW is beautiful.

The poll is flawed.

30 mins in the evening isn't even enough time to clear out the long queues of normal park guests.

Also there is nothing saying Disney can't just be open later to everyone they just are working on reduced hours still.

9am is hardly "early" which is normal hours right now for opening with Epcot being 11am.
I'm interpreting it to mean something more substantial than 30 minutes. Give me 3 hours at night once a week for MK and HS. Two hours for AK and Epcot.

Late hours for sure. We like to be 'on vacation' even while at Disney and the includes sleeping in some and taking the days a bit slower.

I'm interpreting it to mean something more substantial than 30 minutes. Give me 3 hours at night once a week for MK and HS. Two hours for AK and Epcot.

Which is then different than EMH in the morning.

Like for like would then be 8-11am being morning hours with the park not opening to off-site until 11am.

A very drastic offering than what Disney has moved to which is a daily smaller offering which is really absorbed since they have been opening early anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter