If I want to change my booking, do I have to call?

erinbaderin

Earning My Ears
I realized the other day that if I book on the France site instead of the US site, my trip is about $150USD cheaper, which seems like enough money to counteract how much I don't want to deal with logistics anymore. But do I actually have to call, there's no way to do it online? And if I call, will they be able to switch me from one package to the other, or will I have to cancel the whole booking and then redo it all?

Most likely, it will be cancel and rebook. In Europe we do not really know the option "if a better offer comes by, change the offer". Once bought is bought, and a cheaper option will be a new transaction.

In your confirmation, does it mention what to do if you want to change or cancel? I assume you will have to call. If you are in the US, you can call WDW and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter