• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If anyone is going soon

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
please let us know if the child and adult credits are actually being separated.

I have read all the threads about new brochures and new rules but I would like some first hand information about what is currently being done. As far as I can tell, everyone is merely speculating.

I wonder if this is something that was to officially go into effect July 1? Maybe something official has gone out (or will go out after the holiday) to travel agents and we will hear from them soon what the official word from Disney is. Well, as official as anything seems to be when it comes to Disney and changes. :lmao:

Well, let's what the people who come back from July trips say. I actually wa planning to use the child credits for my child, but I would just like to know exactly what my options are when we go in August.

We just got back from our trip today (6/22 to 7/2). The card itself distinguishes 2A and 2C (2 adults and 2 children) but the receipts we've gotten only state the number of TS (table service) or CS (counter service) meals left or snack credits left. It is not broken down on the receipt. However, the server can print out your total credits used. I know this because my sister was surprised at her last dinner with not having enough table service credits (her son was 2 years old and not included on the Dining Plan but was charged a "child" table service credit earlier in the week instead of being considered an "infant").

Thank you so much for posting to let us know. I wonder if they will start doing something different with July check ins, but so far it looks like they are not separating the credits or keeping trck of them.

I'm curious to see what the new brocure looks like IRL. Usually, those sorts of things have an even number of pages to maximize the amount of text on a minimal amount of paper. I can't imagine that they'd have a "this page intentionally left blank" or even a place to list ADRs. :confused3

Since I can't get the new brocure to load for me, I'm wondering why they didn't just modify what they had instead of adding a page. I'm also wondering what (if any) restaurant changes are in the new brocure. I've heard that one restaurant (WPC, maybe?) recently stopped participating in the dining plan, and I'd love to see the most recent list in print from Disney before we go on our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter