If a fortune teller told you you were destined to be alone and never find love how would you respond?

Well, that's terrible. If I was going to pay someone to lie to me I would like them to be sweet lies so I guess I would say exactly that.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.15.41 PM.png

No-one is destined to be alone, it's just that you haven't met your person yet. I love Tyler Perry for this topic, uplifting.

Last edited:

I'm currently alone and have always been alone so I wouldn't be surprised at all. I don't think I'd make a good partner in a relationship, I have a lot of baggage from my early childhood that has made me who I am and I doubt it will ever change. I guess I won't have the chance to miss something I've never had.

:rolleyes1Wellllll...if she has no interest in, or even actively dislikes, something you enjoy so much, she wouldn't really be your soul-mate (hate that term), now would she?
True. But girlfriends/wives don't always like everything their boyfriends/husbands like and could still be someone's better half. If that was the only thing they actively hated, it wouldn't be the worst thing (of course I would still love to find a soccer fan girlfriend/wife if I could). There are more important things to me in life than soccer.

If a fortune teller told you you were destined to be alone and never find love how would you respond? 🔮💔

If she was single, I would probably would ask her out to be honest. 🤷‍♂️
I think you’ve allowed her to live rent free in your head. She planted the seed of doubt. Dig it up, get rid of it and move on. It will find you when you least expect it. Open your mind and remove this negativity!

I think you’ve allowed her to live rent free in your head. She planted the seed of doubt. Dig it up, get rid of it and move on. It will find you when you least expect it. Open your mind and remove this negativity!
This didn't really happen. It's all a fictional based question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter