I Win (AKL pool Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, you people, Mike W. just likes to bait us! As Anne points out, the official policy is no secret. No news here.

If anyone finds out when Hillary Duff is staying at the Polynesian, please post the dates. ;)

DmRick -- eloquently put, as usual! :D

Maybe it's just me, but I found the "put this in your pipe and smoke it" a little over the line of posting etiquette. :rolleyes:

Why is it when one thread about pool hopping is locked, another one pops up under a differant thread? I personally don't have the energy to pool hop, but I could care less if any of you do. Hey its your vacation, not mine. And I absolutely agree that the rules are not set in stone. If given permission, why shouldn't someone have a guest at the resort pool? There are certainly more important things in life than a few extras in "YOUR" pool.

Ok now I will sit back on my hands:D

Mike, you are a winner to me! Thanks for the "official" word!! Now if this could just be inforced!!!

Hotels have certain corporate guidelines that they never enforce. Although my hotel reservation clearly states: 'Check in time: 4:00 p.m.', I've checked in as early as 10:00 a.m. Most hotels have a policy that only registered guests may spend the night in a hotel room. When I was a younger, single man, after a night of carousing, I had many an attractive "unregistered guest' (or two) spend the night in my hotel room. I don't recall hotel security stopping by for a midnight head count. Perhaps, if Mike W. got a little action, he'd spend less time down at the pool stressing out about such mindless tripe.

Originally posted by Tigger Woods
Perhaps, if Mike W. got a little action, he'd spend less time down at the pool stressing out about such mindless tripe.

I think I'd rather read Mike's mindless tripe than your "conquests" at Disney.

I hope you don't put notches in the resort headboards.

>>^..^<<

Hotels have certain corporate guidelines that they never enforce. Although my hotel reservation clearly states: 'Check in time: 4:00 p.m.', I've checked in as early as 10:00 a.m.

Exactly! For all those who seem to think there's something wrong in asking to bring a guest to a pool.....Don't ever ask for an early check-in or late check-out! WDW's policies regarding this are clearly stated in your resort material, so don't ask! You know the rules and according to you, they are never to be bent!!!

Thank heavens WDW chooses to set and enforce their rules as they see fit, not as some on these boards do.

As for conquests vs mindless tripe...I vote for hearing about the conquests. At least it was humorous rather than nails on a chalkboard irritating.

It is inappropriate and unacceptable on the DIS to start another thread to continue a discussion that was previously closed. If you have any issue with this policy please feel free to e-mail any of the webmasters for an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter