I was over sensetive and I know it

Okay I obviously over thiught it and no I am not trying to make myself sound more important than I am

I got my answer quite a while ago there is no reason to rate or tip him on the spot I can have a coolinh bnb off period if I feel it is necessary

And not to keep giving my self more importance than I am worth but I could have been more sociable but I was given a lot to chew on that day

Normally I am s chatter box but after that doctors appointment I had a lot on my mind

I often make decisions on where to eat, stay & how to travel based laregly on others' reviews. It is a disservice to the consumer, whose money gets wasted, for only positive experiences to be reviewed, and for the negative ones to be hushed up. I want to know others' bad experiences so I can avoid the same problems they had. I also have the perspective to know that one bad review in a sea of good reviews doesn't indicate that the place/service was bad. Most people understand that.

There is absolutely no reason for the OP to change her review.
I don’t hold count to any reviews and would never pick a place or skip one based on them. Reasons is vast majority only bother to post negative. So mostly negative reviews mean nothing more than all those with positive or even just neutral ones didn’t post. Who bothers to write everything was exactly as it should be? Very few

You have totally over thought this situation. Just let it go. I try to keep my conversation to a minimum as I really don't want someone knowing anymore personal details than necessary. Sometimes when i know I am arriving home to an empty house I will make a statement like "I guess the husband and kids are already asleep" so my driver isn't aware that I am alone. I even make up different occupations if they ask about my work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter