"I think I'll sing the DOOM song now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the newsletter? And nicktropolis is so lame and boring all you do is walk around in the same clothes. You cant even be unique or anything! That place is boring. And i think they got rid of those pay turnstiles because pay to play probably because some idiots on VMK think they can scam other new players of their hard earned things. Does VMK Do Anything about it? NOPE! They should offer to give you back your things at least i mean come on!princess: :mad:

I also read somewhere that VMK might become a paying site just like toontown. Due to the fact that VMK costs a lot of money for people to play free. My sister said that VMK lost its magic during summer 2006. She said before that VMK was just fine now its dumb and no point in going. SHE thinks these are the main points of the game

1. To Make people take your rare things to make you stay on the game and try to get it back.

2. That VMK has turned into a Stupid place for ppl to do taken.

and finally number 3. That its just plain stupid why waste your time it.

I agree COMPLETELY with her on number 1 and 2 but number 3.. yea not so sure.:

.:Santa i have been good. Can i have some pie now? Santa : Sure - slaps pie in her face - Girl : What was that for? Santa : For being an idiot! Girl : Ok! : the Amanda show rocks!

because, people complain too much. Over 50% of the threads on all the fansites are complaint and rant threads. If vmk granted every wish on those rant threads, then the player will become overly spoiled (eventhough we are) and people would assume that they will do this every time. Heck, I use to complain too, but i have given up on complain because dude it's not worth the time. I am just happy now that i can even get on vmk, because i have so much stuff to worry about rather than why they didn't release something. The world doesn't revolve around vmk. Life isn't fair and For goodness sakes it's just a game. Just be happy that the game is there. I wish people could see that, maybe the complaining and ranting is maybe the reason why vmk isn't be that active and productive anymore.

because, people complain too much. Over 50% of the threads on all the fansites are complaint and rant threads. If vmk granted every wish on those rant threads, then the player will become overly spoiled (eventhough we are) and people would assume that they will do this every time. Heck, I use to complain too, but i have given up on complain because dude it's not worth the time. I am just happy now that i can even get on vmk, because i have so much stuff to worry about rather than why they didn't release something. The world doesn't revolve around vmk. Life isn't fair and For goodness sakes it's just a game. Just be happy that the game is there. I wish people could see that, maybe the complaining and ranting is maybe the reason why vmk isn't be that active and productive anymore.

no offense, but yeah i wouldn't care if any of this was going in VMK if i had a inferno or green flips right now. :rolleyes: :upsidedow

right... so you really think complaint and rant threads are really going to make vmk will change it ways, instead of flooding up fansites... ha

side note, i don't have inferno...

Maybe..... aliens have attacked the workers of vmk and are controlling their minds to where they can't update anymore and the aliens are trying to act sweet by giving out dreams prizes and then "BAM" the aliens are controlling everyone's minds through the game.

Just kidding

Seriously tho maybe Disney is trying to make it seem bored to the older players so they'll stop playing and only the little ones will be playing. idk Another thought... maybe they're really working on something like HUGE for vmk so they are destracting us with the whole dream thing. :confused3 who knows

My philosophy is when things are clearly wrong with the game and VMK either can't or won't fix it, then those of us bothered by it have a duty to bring it up. If no one says anything, nothing will be done. Still might not be, but at least we have made it public knowledge there are problems that need fixing. The forums are a great place for that, seeing as the Black Hole has it's name for a reason. Customer Service is supposed to be something Disney is known for. But contacting VMK is like the ultimate exercise in frustration, and that is not acceptable for a Disney subdivision, I do not think. The idea some honcho seems to have of "ignore the problems and maybe they'll go away" does not fly with me.

I guess I just don't understand much about this game these days. Moderation was supposed to be new and improved; and yet more and more players are running wild, disregarding the rules totally, and yet I run into them over and over again, making me think no real punishment is being doled out. Items have dwindled, Host games are now defunct (for the time being anyway), Host prizes are gone (at least for the time being also), no newsletter updates of much consequence... and I don't even want to get started on what I think of this Dreams Month set up where people are forced to sit around for hours if they want the prizes. :sad2:

Either some big overhaul is coming or they really are just letting the game die out by letting it all go downhill. I hope it's the former, but I am not optimistic.

I would have to say that the deciding factor for me will be October 1. If there are no updates by then, I will know vmk is closing. By the end of September last year Yavn gave us a list of what costumes were coming out on what weakend. Halloween and Christmas is the biggest time of year for VMK. So if there are no changes to VMK by October 1st then, well, I think we all know what the eventuality is.

Oh my, this thread has become way too negative. I can't see this going anywhere good.

Mods, please close this.

right... so you really think complaint and rant threads are really going to make vmk will change it ways, instead of flooding up fansites... ha

side note, i don't have inferno...

Green flips are still kinda cool.. i guess :rolleyes:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter