"I think I'll sing the DOOM song now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal

Sufferin' Succotash!
Just more proof that VMK is going down the drain.

4z9j79e.jpg

I guess it's either sink or swim from here.

I, too, have noticed that nothing is being updated. For crying out loud, clownfish will still get you a lobster meal at the Bayou.

I, too, have noticed that nothing is being updated. For crying out loud, clownfish will still get you a lobster meal at the Bayou.

Not only that but have you noticed where the Yavn Speaks is? It use to be at the top of the page. Over the past month is has been pushed further and further down the column. I think very soon it will be gone from the newsletter page.

Bug

I'm starting to become more and more interested in Universal Studios and I think Disney's lack of interest in VMK is a huge factor in that...

I noticed that too! And Ned thinks it's Nemo month LOL. It's funny :D

I have seriously lost a little interest in the game.

Have you noticed how the VMK online players list has gone down? ...I still play it but I mean I used to LOVE the new items everyweek! Now..its just all re-realsing ( sp. ?)

I have seriously lost a little interest in the game.

Have you noticed how the VMK online players list has gone down? ...I still play it but I mean I used to LOVE the new items everyweek! Now..its just all re-realsing ( sp. ?)

Perhaps this is what they are doing. Slowly disinteresting players, so as not to distraught them as much. This all is just so overwhelming. Not knowing is the worst.

Perhaps this is what they are doing. Slowly disinteresting players, so as not to distraught them as much. This all is just so overwhelming. Not knowing is the worst.

I agree with you 100 percent pink. I have sort of suspected something fishy but even more now do I think VMK is going to be gone soon.

Hmm, I am not sure what to think of all this. I do agree that VMK has slowed dramatically the last few months. And yes it has become somewhat boring at times. Since VMK was an advertising promotion for Disney, perhaps that advertising campaign is about to be retired? I see they are heavily promoting Disney Game Kingdom right now, which I have not tried. Also I got on Club Penguin today to check our the Fall Fair which is awesome! Today they added 6 new games to play, a new pin, new character background, cotton candy and a pink feather tiara! Plus they just released over 100 new items you can get from the catalogs for fall! So in one day Club Penguin adds 106 new items including the 6 games while in VMK we get 1 long overdue Tiki Table, hmm. Really makes you wonder doesn't it? Perhaps it is time for us who has made some greats friends on VMK to put our heads together and decide where to go? I mean I am looking forward to POTC game release, although I don't know if I really want to pay to play it. Any thoughts?

The lack of updating makes me wonder what the game is coming to, as well. I just keep telling myself that they wouldn't bother making dream items if they were going out of business. Also, why all of name changes? If they weren't going to be around, why make people change their titles after 2 years? My guess is that the creators of VMK are probably doing other projects that are more urgent to Disney right now, whatever that may be.

Hmm, I am not sure what to think of all this. I do agree that VMK has slowed dramatically the last few months. And yes it has become somewhat boring at times. Since VMK was an advertising promotion for Disney, perhaps that advertising campaign is about to be retired? I see they are heavily promoting Disney Game Kingdom right now, which I have not tried. Also I got on Club Penguin today to check our the Fall Fair which is awesome! Today they added 6 new games to play, a new pin, new character background, cotton candy and a pink feather tiara! Plus they just released over 100 new items you can get from the catalogs for fall! So in one day Club Penguin adds 106 new items including the 6 games while in VMK we get 1 long overdue Tiki Table, hmm. Really makes you wonder doesn't it? Perhaps it is time for us who has made some greats friends on VMK to put our heads together and decide where to go? I mean I am looking forward to POTC game release, although I don't know if I really want to pay to play it. Any thoughts?

woot POTC game release! although they haven't told us when the 2nd phase of beta will start yet.:rolleyes1

I feel like at this time, vmk is now being run by a couple slackers not knowing what next to do to stab us in the heart. What the heck ever happened to the trading card game????!!!!

I hate Nicktropolis, but i will go back if VMK falls farther. I guess VMK was only a 50th thing, then it went down the tubes.

yeah.. For some reason i feel VMK is going down down, and more down. Soon enough its gonna close.

Edit : No offense, but its really dumb how they said " oh were gonna release the pay to get in turnstiles. And like a week before they were supposed to be released or something they cancelled it out. VMK should really think ahead of this stuff, just like flying carpet magic. Thats not gonna happen. When i joined the DIS, May 2006 i think they said they were going to release it. Hmm today its.. September 22, 2007.

Im just glad not all games are like that, like toon town. Especially since you need to pay to play, they make it so that it DOES come true. Not some phony Turnstile or magic that will never be released.

First of all, why is gir going to take over vmk?

second, If i was vmk, I wouldn't update things either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter