I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH asked exactly what I was doing this morning....tried to explain it then Actually show him online ....but he didn’t get it at all

He's not alone...when y'all even start talking about WN I get confused...still can't wrap my blonde head around no assigned seats, much less any of the rest, lol. Thank goodness ours doesn't have any useful direct flights and the prices are just as expensive as DL (or more) or DH would likely make me figure it out. Whew...

He's not alone...when y'all even start talking about WN I get confused...still can't wrap my blonde head around no assigned seats, much less any of the rest, lol. Thank goodness ours doesn't have any useful direct flights and the prices are just as expensive as DL (or more) or DH would likely make me figure it out. Whew...

What is WN? So confused.

It really wasn’t bad. I just walked a friend through it with text messages so her family could spend Thanksgiving in FL too.

It really wasn’t bad. I just walked a friend through it with text messages so her family could spend Thanksgiving in FL too.

Gaghhh. So tempting!! We had talked about going for thanksgiving but the flights Sunday are so crazy high. Does it work even if no Wanna get aways left?

Why are people so weird about buying things online? I listed a men's jacket on Mercari. A girl contacts me and is interested in it and asks me a couple question, and then asks me if I'll take X dollars. I told her no, the lowest I would go is Y. So after she reads it, she makes an official offer through the app for X and then sends me a message and says she hopes I'll take it. Uhh, no. I literally just told you I wouldn't take it... Just going to leave her on read and ignore the offer.

@SouthFayetteFan or others- How do you through booking your daughter separately and avoid the unaccompanied minor message or can you just get through it?
So the fact that you're asking the question tells me that you've probably experienced issues with that popup. I have - it's annoying and sometimes glitchy. It used to cause HUGE issues with gift cards too requiring hours on the phone to get things fixed.

So to avoid this ... I started adding 10 years to her birthdate. I've been doing this for over a year on multiple flights and never had an issue, LOL. I figured if it ever caused an issue I'd just claim it was a typo and I always had a copy of her birth cert with me. But I never ended up having any issues.

I sent DH a link to the Delta sale page and he thought it meant we had to leave within 48hrs.

Yes, yes we need to leave for the UK tomorrow. And maybe not come back. :rotfl:

It's A SIGN! GO FOR IT! Miles post immediately so go ahead and buy them and GET THEE TO LONDON!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I've not stayed there but the St Pancreas Renaissance has pretty consistently good reviews- this one is from a year 1/2 ago:
This one has been high on my list for consideration!

Gaghhh. So tempting!! We had talked about going for thanksgiving but the flights Sunday are so crazy high. Does it work even if no Wanna get aways left?
Yes! It seems too. I think the flights might be oversold and they’ll be looking for people to catch the next available flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter