"I know! I'll turn him into a duck!..." Or, I could just start my Dec 2010 PTR.

So crazy about the weather! I hope it does warm up for you...if I don't get back on before your big day I just want to say HAVE A BLAST!!! :goodvibes

I most likely won't be able to say have fun before your trip, so have fun. I hope this last week before your trip takes forever to pass.:lmao:

Your wish kind of came true. :) As one of my additional duties for my job, I'm going to be a volunteer tax preparer. I had a week of IRS training this week so every day felt like it took forever. Now, that it's over, though, it seems like the week flew by! :confused3

So crazy about the weather! I hope it does warm up for you...if I don't get back on before your big day I just want to say HAVE A BLAST!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes. Our trip's almost here!! The forecast has been slowly warming up every day I check so it should be good for us. It will definitely be warmer than the weather we're leaving. :)

Yay for single digits! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: I can't believe your trip is so close!

Your trip is almost here! I hope you have a blast! :)

Thank you! :)

So, I figured that since I have a twitter account to follow other people's live trip updates that I should make live updates from our trip as well. I'm @ChildAtHeart82 if anyone wants to follow me. I will try to make regular updates while we're at Disney. :)

I figured I would make one last update before we leave. I can't believe we leave tomorrow!! :yay: We have just a little more packing to do and then we're off to bed. I managed to finish a few little planning type things this last week that I thought I would share.

First, a picture of our LGMH's. I think I mentioned before that I had made those.

ry%3D400

Next, our Mousekeeping envelopes.

ry%3D400

Finally, I made notecards with our Ridemax plans on them, some with dining plan info, and then one with all of our confirmation numbers.

ry%3D400

Well, that's about it. We leave really early in the morning. We will probably sleep on the plane. We will be in Disney World tomorrow!!! :woohoo::banana::dance3:

I hope you have an amazing trip! I can't wait to read all about it! :) Maybe we will run into each other at POP on the 26th! ;)

We're back and we had an amazing time! :yay: There were a few non-magical moments but I think that happens on every trip. It's tough to be back, but I am finding comfort in planning our next trip...and the box of main street fudge we have in our fridge! ;) I am in the process of organizing our pictures and getting them uploaded to shutterfly. I plan to start my TR by this weekend if not before!

I hope you have an amazing trip! I can't wait to read all about it! :) Maybe we will run into each other at POP on the 26th! ;)

I hope you're having a great time and that the weather has improved! :) I'm sorry we missed you on the 26th. We didn't spend a whole lot of time at Pop that day and most of our time there was spent in our room trying to escape the cold!

I hope you and your family are enjoying Disney!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you! :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

I'm excited to hear about this trip!

My mom and I are taking my DD to Disney in March (same time as your next trip actually!) and DD will be 11 months old at the time. I'm going to be paying close attention for tips on Disney with a baby!

I started my TR. It can be found here!

I'm excited to hear about this trip!

My mom and I are taking my DD to Disney in March (same time as your next trip actually!) and DD will be 11 months old at the time. I'm going to be paying close attention for tips on Disney with a baby!

I'm glad to have you reading along! :) I'll give you what tips I can, but Lucy made things really easy on us this trip and we had lot of help since we had DW's family with us. There was never a shortage of people willing to hold or spend time with the baby. Next trip it will just be the three of us. We'll probably get to share lessons learned after our trips in March. :thumbsup2

I saw you on my trip report and wanted to pop in and say hi! We were in 7120 and a family two doors down from us had a decorated room and some lime green Mickey heads on their door. Was that you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter