"I know! I'll turn him into a duck!..." Or, I could just start my Dec 2010 PTR.

I hope she heals up soon! It's no fun being laid up like that :( My brother broke his ankle in two places roller skating a few years ago, and being laid up drove him crazy.

Thank you! Andrea definitely didn't enjoy being laid up. She's doing much better now, though She is walking mostly normally and is going through physical therapy.

Oh no, poor Andrea! :sad1: I hope her foots heals up quickly and doesn't give her any problems at Disney!

Happy two year anniversary! :hug: I'm glad ya'll were able to go out and have a nice dinner!

Thank you. We really enjoyed our dinner. She should be okay at Disney (fingers crossed). :)

Broken feet are no fun. My wife broke hers last year. It still bothers her if she walks too much. I broke my little toe earlier this year. Sucked having to put shoes on to go to work, but was ok in flip flops or bare feet. A week later I was using the chimney thing to start the charcoal for the grill. I guess when I dumped it one of the hot pieces landed on the ground. Of course I didn't see it, and I wasn't wearing shoes so of course I stepped on it. Ouch.

Yeah, Andrea defnitely notices her ankle if she's walking around too much. I hope it holds up for her at Disney. That does sound painful stepping on a hot coal.

I finally got all caught up and get to join in!

A new baby, a new house, AND a trip to Disney with first-timers! Very exciting!!

Ohana for Christmas will be great! ::yes::

Sending get well soon wishes for Andrea. :flower3: So sorry that happened to her.

Looking forward to finding out who the mystery mascot is! :)

Welcome and thank you! :yay: I'll be posting today about our mascot.

As promised (albeit a little late), here are new pics of Lucy and our recent Disney purchases.

First, pics of Lucy. We started her on rice cereal this week.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

This one's a little blurry. Despite the look on her face, she really enjoyed the rice cereal.

ry%3D400

Finally, one of her in a Minnie outfit that a friend sent us.

ry%3D400

Moving on, from Disney we got Lucy two of the personalized books and I got Andrea a mini plush Eeyore. It was a small part of her anniversary gift.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

It's kind of funny how they work Lucy's name into the story, but it's cute too. :)

Finally, our mascot for the trip is...

ry%3D400

Rhino!! :yay: It will kind of be like our dog, Rhino, will be with us. He wasn't too sure about meeting his namesake, though.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We have two other exciting pieces of news. First, Lucy is now mobile! :yay: She isn't fully crawling yet, but she's kind of scooting/dragging herself across the floor. She looks like she's close to figuring out the crawling thing. I'm sure we'll miss the days when she couldn't move herself around.

Lastly, our trip is completely paid off! :) We have a bit more saving to do to cover souvenirs and non-dining plan food, but it's nice to have the bulk of the cost paid for.

I think that gets me caught up on updates. Less than two months until Disney!! :banana:

Lucy is so beautiful! :lovestruc I loved the personalized books, that is such a great idea!

I love your mascot! Rhino cracks me up everytime I watch Bolt. :laughing: The pictures of mascot Rhino with real life Rhino are adorable!

YAY for paying your trip off! I will be there in about a week, thank goodness. That is always such a great feeling. I can't believe both of our trips are so close!

Lucy is so beautiful! :lovestruc I loved the personalized books, that is such a great idea!

I love your mascot! Rhino cracks me up everytime I watch Bolt. :laughing: The pictures of mascot Rhino with real life Rhino are adorable!

YAY for paying your trip off! I will be there in about a week, thank goodness. That is always such a great feeling. I can't believe both of our trips are so close!

Thank you! :) It's amazing to us how much dog Rhino's personality matches up with hamster Rhino. He cracks us up! Yay that we'll both be in Disney really soon! The time definitely went by faster than I expected it to.

We're planning another Disney trip! :yay: Well, I guess I'm planning another trip. Andrea doesn't know yet. ;) She thinks I'm planning a trip for 2012, but I booked our trip for next March! :yay: I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep the secret, but I'm hoping I make it to her birthday, which is a week before the trip. I started a PTR, but haven't written a whole lot yet. Here's the link.

Lucy is too cute!!! Congrat's on booking another trip!!! My next trip is booked on August 2011!!!

Yeah for paying of the trip!!!! Such a great feeling! :goodvibes

Lucy is too cute!!! Congrat's on booking another trip!!! My next trip is booked on August 2011!!!

Yeah for paying of the trip!!!! Such a great feeling! :goodvibes

Thanks! :) It's a weird feeling having two trips planned at the same time. Up until now, it's always been at least a couple years between Disney trips.

Rhino is so cute! (The real and the stuffed one. ;)) I really want to see Bolt. I heard it was good.

Wow! A new trip to plan for already! That's so exciting! :goodvibes If you don't mind me asking, was it a special deal that you just couldn't pass up, or is it a birthday trip for your wife?

Love your PTR! Sounds like you have some exciting things planned. The photo shoot sounds really cool. I also think the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve will be perfect. I wanted to see it this year, but I felt my boys would be unlikely to sit through it nicely, as they are people of action. :yay:

Rhino is so cute! (The real and the stuffed one. ;)) I really want to see Bolt. I heard it was good.

Wow! A new trip to plan for already! That's so exciting! :goodvibes If you don't mind me asking, was it a special deal that you just couldn't pass up, or is it a birthday trip for your wife?

Thank you! :) We think Bolt is a great movie! The trip is a combination of things. I wanted to take advantage of free dining again while it was still going on and I wanted to do a vacation before I deploy next summer. Also, it does make a great surprise birthday trip for my wife. :)

Love your PTR! Sounds like you have some exciting things planned. The photo shoot sounds really cool. I also think the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve will be perfect. I wanted to see it this year, but I felt my boys would be unlikely to sit through it nicely, as they are people of action. :yay:

Thank you! :) We are very excited! We're hoping that Lucy is young enough that she will just sleep or sit quietly through the Processional, but we'll see.

We got Mickey Mail today!! :yay::yay: We got our package information and luggage tags. Now, we're just waiting for our ME stuff. With 26 days left, I think I'll give it another week before I start calling and asking about it.

We got our Mickey Mail the other day too! :banana: I can't believe both of our trips are so close! :goodvibes

I know! :) We visited DW's family over Thanksgiving and while talking with them I realized our trip was only 3 weeks away. Work is going to be busy this month too which means these last few weeks are going to fly by.

We got our ME stuff in the mail this past weekend! :yay: I had to call them again and our information was no longer in the system. Still, they were very helpful and now we have our luggage tags!! They even sent one with Lucy's name on it! :)

Everyone's getting really excited for our trip, especially DW's family. We had a Skype planning session last night and answered a lot of their questions. Less than two weeks! :banana:

We got our ME stuff in the mail this past weekend! :yay: I had to call them again and our information was no longer in the system. Still, they were very helpful and now we have our luggage tags!! They even sent one with Lucy's name on it! :)

Everyone's getting really excited for our trip, especially DW's family. We had a Skype planning session last night and answered a lot of their questions. Less than two weeks! :banana:

Isn't it a huge relief to get the ME stuff. Not sure why the information go lost in their system. I guess that swtich over messed things up.

Isn't it a huge relief to get the ME stuff. Not sure why the information go lost in their system. I guess that swtich over messed things up.

It was such a relief to finally get the stuff in the mail. It adds some stress that information gets dropped, but at least they're very helpful when it does happen. :)

Well, I checked us in online yesterday. I can't believe it's single digits until our trip! :yay: :banana: :dance3:

I haven't had a whole lot of time to think about our trip. Work has been busy with long days all week. This is the first chance I've had to take a break all week. It has helped the time fly by, though. :)

I made our LGMH's last night. I think they turned out pretty well. Things I still need to before we leave:

- Final Shopping Trip (Baby Food, Ponchos, Travel Snacks)
- E-mail Packing/Travel Tips and Check-In Instructions to Family
- Add last minute details to our planning notebook
- Pack (obviously)

I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought of. I hope the weather in Orlando warms up a little before our trip, but it's not looking like it's going to happen. We'll still have a great time! :)

Well, I checked us in online yesterday. I can't believe it's single digits until our trip! :yay: :banana: :dance3:

I haven't had a whole lot of time to think about our trip. Work has been busy with long days all week. This is the first chance I've had to take a break all week. It has helped the time fly by, though. :)

I made our LGMH's last night. I think they turned out pretty well. Things I still need to before we leave:

- Final Shopping Trip (Baby Food, Ponchos, Travel Snacks)
- E-mail Packing/Travel Tips and Check-In Instructions to Family
- Add last minute details to our planning notebook
- Pack (obviously)

I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought of. I hope the weather in Orlando warms up a little before our trip, but it's not looking like it's going to happen. We'll still have a great time! :)

I most likely won't be able to say have fun before your trip, so have fun. I hope this last week before your trip takes forever to pass.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter