I Have Some Cute Disney Borders From CM

Could I be added to the list of emails also?
ziola@chartermi.net

Thanks so much....I have four more trips to scrap. I'm always looking for new ideas. :teeth:

All right. I just emailed everyone who sent me a PM or listed their email address here. If you don't get it, please let me know. I very easily could have missed someone.

Enjoy!!

Nicole

Thank you!!!

I almost deleted them by accident!! Those are adorable and gave me some great ideas for swaps I'm working on!!! :banana:

I would love to see them!!!

rpalmer 79 @ comcast. net

Just take out the spaces to send an email. I won't post it altogether because of the sweep programs that send out junk mails. Thanks!!!

Again, I've sent to all people who have asked. If you haven't received them, just let me know, and I can resend.

Thanks for sending these! They're cute and better yet- I have everything to make them! :cool1:

Thanks for sending those! I got them today--I love them. . .especially the people with Mickey ears on! :earboy2:

Hey Michelle, let me know if the e-mail I send you was OK! You need to unzipped or something like that!

Roxy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter