I Have Some Cute Disney Borders From CM

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Unfortunately, I don't know how to share a Adobe file online. So, I can email it to anyone who wants to see. I think they are using some of the new things, too. Just send me a PM with your email address, and I will email it to you. Just be sure to check your junkmail, because I use msn.

Edited to add that these are Disney borders using some of the new items, and old I think.

Tine731 said:
I just sent you a PM.

I just emailed the last two people. Please let me know if you can open it okay. Remember, to check junk mail. I think AOL puts MSN into junkmail.

I would like the file also, but I am not allowed to post my email address I guess. Not enough posts. So, I will try this.

alicia at profit studios. And add a com at the end
Sorry to be such a bother.

Thanks
Alicia

aliciaq said:
I would like the file also, but I am not allowed to post my email address I guess. Not enough posts. So, I will try this.

alicia at profit studios. And add a com at the end
Sorry to be such a bother.

Thanks
Alicia

I sent it. Please let me know if you get it.

I have the same problem as aliciaq. I can't post my email. It is disnutmm at hotmail. And add a com at the end. Thank you so much.

Thans a bunch! These a super cute.

About a year ago my daughters and I went to a CM disney workshop. They each made a set using the stickers they had then. We were going to put their album together right when we got back... but thank you Katrina, we just didnt get around to it.

So, hopefully in the next week or so I can let them start working on them.

Thanks again!

Alicia

Thank You Nicole, I love them.

And I have tons of ideas also if you guys ever need, baby, sports,Disney,summer etc.

Roxy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter