I have never used a computer game

There are a lot of different options. Solitaire and other card games, classic board games like Monopoly or Ticket to Ride, sodoku and crosswords, all the way up to console video games that have been adapted to the phone.

I love to play on my Scrabble app - I play against the computer. I think I would only need internet if I wanted to play other people. I’ve never done that, so I’m not 100% sure. I do play this when I’m on the plane.

Are you leaving soon? If yes….have a fun & safe trip 🙂

Hey @slo, your tag "I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie" is hilarious! It's always fun to have a quirky tag that reflects your interests. Scrabble on your app sounds like a fantastic way to pass the time, especially during those long flights. Playing against the computer is a great way to practice your skills and challenge yourself without needing an internet connection.

Reactions: slo

Hey @slo, your tag "I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie" is hilarious! It's always fun to have a quirky tag that reflects your interests. Scrabble on your app sounds like a fantastic way to pass the time, especially during those long flights. Playing against the computer is a great way to practice your skills and challenge yourself without needing an internet connection.
Thanks!
That tag was given to me by The Tag Fairy several years ago. I’ve always loved it and wear it as a badge of honor :goodvibes

If you're serious about gaming, there are three main options.
  • Nintendo 3DS. Two screens, one 3D without the need for glasses. Very cool. Lots of games for it.
  • Sony PSP/PS Vita. Not made any more, not too many games, but a very cool console IMO. Some of my favourite games were made for it.
  • Nintendo Switch Lite. Like a Switch only designed for mobile gaming primarily, and therefore cheaper. Decent run of games, very current. Huge range of colours, extras etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter