I got my special cashout cards... ALREADY!!!!

sunshinegirl said:
How about if I post when I have gotten all of the November sales and offers credited? That way, you will know at that point if you still have something missing from November that you need to file a ticket on it.

Sounds like a great idea to me. :thumbsup2 I have a few shopping credit not even showing up much less pending. :confused3

Got my Disney cashout card today in the mail, but I still haven't seen my Old Navy ones sent directly by Sunshine. Tricia's e-mail above seemed to say that they should arrive befor the Disney ones, I'm wondering if I should be worried I haven't received them yet?. Everyone else get theirs ok??

Alrighty. I have posted everything that I can get my hands on for November. There will probably be a few more offers that roll in tomorrow as well as any purchases that were made but have not yet shipped. But what I have been able to get should all be showing up now.

(The Old Navy cards show that they shipped last Monday. So I would give them just a couple more days. They were likely sent by regular mail.)

I received my disney gift card today from the special cashout, also! THANKS Tricia for the speedy shipping!!

Tricia- were Disney Dollars that were cashed out that week already mailed? Thanks! :blush:

Got my Old Navy Cards in the mail yesterday. Two mor Christmas presents down! :thumbsup2

I cashed out at $23.00 for the $25.00...Still waiting to get them in the mail. Hopefully they will be there today. I am a bit nervous because 2 shipments ago when I cashed for $20.00 I never received it. Must have either gotten lost in the mail or someone helped themselves.... :confused3 . But I got my Disney Dollars the last time. Now I am waiting for this time....

You just hate to do all that work, and get nothing in return...

According to Disney, the last of the cards went out from our special cashout on Friday. If they were 25.00 cards, they were likely sent via regular mail. I think those are sent out of Georgia. I would give them about a week to get to you (so by this Friday). If you do not see them by Friday, definitely let us know.

So Tricia, a $25 card the end of the special cashout week I ordered would probably be here by this Friday also? I'm on the phone holding with them now to find out about the $500 card. It shows ordered but not shipped. Odd, when I emailed them about it they replied "sorry for your inconvenience, please call us." Just trying to track everything down before the holidays get too close!!

Thanks for following up with us on these matters!

Tricia~ have any Disney Dollars been mailed out in the last 2 weeks? Thanks!

Correct on the Disney gift cards. :sunny:

On the Disney Dollars, our store was temporarily out at Thanksgiving (crazy!!!). But we stocked up last week. So anything ordered from the 23rd on was either processed last Friday or today. Don't fret if you do not have them for about another week. I would expect mail to start to slow down in general with the holiday mailings going up.

Thank you Tricia! I feel better now. :goodvibes

THANK YOU TRICIA!

I got my $20 Disney Dollars today....only there was a little 'bonus' in there of $2 and some Mickey stickers for my kids! That was so sweet! I have been STRESSING all day with this WPASADI game thing, and that was a nice diversion. Went straight into the Disney jar. :thumbsup2

Oh! A Disney Gift Card. Those will come directly from Disney. It usually takes them a couple of weeks to get there. They usually tell us to wait a few weeks before they will track them down. Your shipped around the 5th.

Thanks Tricia! I guess everyone else was talking about something else!!! Sorry! I misread and thought it was the cashouts. It must have been the ordering of the gift cards...My bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter