I got my special cashout cards... ALREADY!!!!

Awesome! Hopefully I will get mine sometime next week!

Got mine today! And thank you for making it just one $125 card instead of 5 $25 cards to try and keep track of! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Very exciting.

I'm holding back on Sunshine right now til the new quarter begins....I want to try and do $100 for the next quarter...although the offers right now aren't grabbing me anyway.

Anyone know if you did the 'original' Music Etc., can you do the new one and still get credit?

Alice28 said:
Got mine today! And thank you for making it just one $125 card instead of 5 $25 cards to try and keep track of!
Did you request that in the comments? I wondered about that but didn't want to add to the confusion that I imagined she would have last week, LOL! I would have loved that!!

Awesome Robin-- that was nice of Tricia! I'm still waiting here. What kind of envelope do they come in? I'm still waiting on my original Music Etc. credit here so I'm not even attemping the new one.

3dog2kidmom said:
Alice28 said:
Got mine today! And thank you for making it just one $125 card instead of 5 $25 cards to try and keep track of!
Did you request that in the comments? I wondered about that but didn't want to add to the confusion that I imagined she would have last week, LOL! I would have loved that!!

Nope, I didn't request it. Maybe she figured since I keep blabbing about my trip, she knew to just lump it into one card.

Soccer Princess said:
Awesome Robin-- that was nice of Tricia! I'm still waiting here. What kind of envelope do they come in? I'm still waiting on my original Music Etc. credit here so I'm not even attemping the new one. :(

They come from Disney Shopping. :banana:

Alice28 said:
3dog2kidmom said:
Alice28 said:

Nope, I didn't request it. Maybe she figured since I keep blabbing about my trip, she knew to just lump it into one card.

Tricia did send me an e-mail about the 10-25.00 gift cards I cashed in. She asked me if I wanted 10 individual ones or combine them into 1 or two cards. I asked her to put them on one card if she could. She said she would try if not they would come as 2 -100.00 cards.

That is what I call customer service. :thumbsup2 :cloud9: :cloud9:

I got three envelopes from DS today all with $25 GC's from Sunshine inside!!!! Yay!!! Thanks!

Mine showed up today via FedEx as well! :sunny: Thankfully it was all on one card instead of 10 - 25.00 cards. :banana: That was Tricia doing !!! :cheer2:

I have not recieved mine yet but I know I cashed out one of the first days. Wonder if I should say something or wait it out. it seems like I am waiting on things from every direction. I am getting a bit ansy as we are a bit over month out for our trip and I want to make sure that everything comes on time for that. :)

As of tonight, we have officially processed all of them! My goal was to get all of them sent out by the first week of December so that everyone could have them for the holidays. Everyone that cashed out for non-Disney gift cards had theirs processed by the end of last week. The Disney gift cards took longer because we wanted Disney to send them all directly to each of you and bypass us.

So at this point, give them about 7 days. Disney is shipping them within 24 hours of when we order them. If you do not get yours by the end of next week, definitely email me and we can track it.

Thanks Sunshinegirl!!

I got my special cashout cards, but I am getting antzy about some credits. We too are just a little over a month out from our trip and trying to get every last credit in. Should I open trouble tickets on things I'm waiting for or sit tight a bit due to the holiday?

I too have a couple of credits I'm waiting on and getting a little anzy about.....how long should I wait :confused3 ?

If they are paid offers it says to wait 2 weeks. Pending shopping credits can take up to 3 though. :)

How about if I post when I have gotten all of the November sales and offers credited? That way, you will know at that point if you still have something missing from November that you need to file a ticket on it.

sunshinegirl said:
How about if I post when I have gotten all of the November sales and offers credited? That way, you will know at that point if you still have something missing from November that you need to file a ticket on it.
That would be great! I hate to pester you with a ticket, but don't want to let things go too long without asking. Thanks again for all you do. This rewards stuff is a whole new world for me -- I can't believe how much free money we'll be taking with us on our vacation. Even better than the change jar!! :goodvibes

sunshinegirl said:

Sounds great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter