I don't want to wait a whole year, so.....

Don't worry, Glo. Pat's wife has already met some DISers, and she STILL let him go to DIS-Con! :D

Nancy anyone who can put up with him, has got to be a saint.... ;) Ok, Only kidding Patrick...ok maybe only kidding a little bit!

Hey, Ellen....Happy Birthday!

EXCUSE ME...........but is someone being mean to my Patrick...he is one of the true gentlemen on the Dis.. I hope and pray that he joins us for Barbcon, it would make my day. Now missy, you better be nice to Patrick, he was very good to you at DisCon...Consider yourself scolded now. Of course, I knew you were kidding, but had to scold you anyway.. It was expected. :D

Why am I not suprised? I must have missed something at DIS Con, Patrick was nice to me? hmmmmmmmmm......... Ok, before I get beat up...Patrick is the perfect gentleman, a sweet heart and exactly what I had expected! Ok, now can I not get beat up?

I thought I was nice to glo too :( Everything else glo said is correct. I will try to be nicer next time:rolleyes: But then again she is my buddy and I can not be expected to be nice all the time:D

hmmmmm.......... If you are to nice I will not be able to recognize you Patrick....:rolleyes: :p ;) Me thinks MY Patrick does not need to be protected from me....I only kicked him once the entire time we were down there.....He deserved it though!

Aw, everyone's picking on Patrick. I think Patrick's a really nice guy and I've never seen him do anything uncalled for! :D :D

Barb not you too??? Oh great! Doesn't anyone stick up for me???

NOw, Glo-you know I'm not picking on you. You said yourself Patrick's a great guy, I was just adding my 2 cents, too. :D :D

Boy, I miss reading this thread for a day or two, and it sounds like everything is planned! I like the datesof 7/26 & 7/27! :D I'm on my way to the Comfort Inn site shortly! :D

Guess one of the benefits of not being able to sleep is that I can catch up on things!

Now, how many Nancys are going to be there? So far I've counted 3 of us! :D

Well, okay, I'm still up! :D

I just booked the Comfort inn Pottstown for the 26th & 27th. :bounce:

I know our trip will include a stop at Dorney Park in Allentown. Right now I'm planning that for the 28th (4pm admission) & 29th (all day). Anyone else want to join us? I'm not sure if we will do any other parks on this trip. Depends on what season passes we decide to get this year & how the vacation budget looks, but I'm leaning towards adding Knobels to the list as well.

hey Barb.....shhhhhhhhhh..... do not point out that I said he is a nice guy...I do not want him to get a swelled head or anything...You know how guys get. Hey Mackey.... if I hadn't gotten scolded I would have thought you were sick or something...geez!!!!

So how many are planning on going on this trip? Marsha, still a road trip?

By the way Patrick.....next time let her find it herslef...I do not think that you needed to ICQ, IM, email, phone...sky write....Brat! You wanted me to get in trouble....lol :p

I'll be one of those that can't committ until later in the year....sorry. :( DH isn't too 'hip' on the idea, so I have to 'work on him' :D

Keep the fun and details comin' though.....I love reading this thread. :)

Thanks Barb, I can use all the support I can muster since glo is saying these terrible things about me. For the record, YES SHE DID KICK ME. It was for no reason, from the back, a sneak attack. To top it off it hurt. I do not forget such things:smooth: :p Glo, I will speak with Marsha anytime I like, especially if you are acting up again:D

I'll go to Dorney Park and Knobel's with you, Barry and Nancy. I was also considering going to Hershey Park too. I'm trying to think of the park with Lightning Racer. I think it is in PA, but I'm not sure.

I checked www.rcdb.com and Lightning Racer is in Hersheypark. I'd like to visit the following parks in PA:

Hershey Park
Knobel's
Kennywood
Dorney Park

That will be 4 days and 2 days at Barb Con. The first and last day will be a flight out.

and I am supposed to be afraid???

Pleazzzzzzzeeee.....I am not AFRAID...LOL

Kennywood is supposed to be an awesome amusement park. It's truly one of the oldies, but goodies. Sounds like you have a plan, Barry.
Now, Glo and Patrick, I thought you too were buddies?!? ;) :D You go through all this stuff here, but you're inseparable in person-so we all know you too really do like each other, FOR REAL! :D:p :p :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter