I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

omgosh, I thought she was doing so well! :(

So sad.

Im so very sorry for their loss.

That is just awful. God, really puts a lot in perspective.

I am so sorry for her family's loss.

Wow. That is just awful. :( It's really hard to grasp when something like this happens. :( I thought she was doing well too. Thoughts and prayers going out to her family and friends.

So very sad! :sad2:

Was she a Canadian that moved to New York or have I got the wrong Diser?

:grouphug: Hugs to her family...

Marilynn

I'm really shocked to read this news.

My condolences to her family at this very sad time.
sad06.gif

This is so sad.
She was doing well just a couple days ago.
My best wishes go to her DD who gave her Mom the kidney.
And, yes, Bev was from Canada and moved to New York to marry.
We will all miss you, Bev, but you will always be in a special place in our thoughts.

That is very sad. My prayers are with the family. She was always so positive and uplifting. Rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I thought she was doing well. My thoughts are with her family during this time. I'm sorry for your loss :(

I'm crying at my keyboard, simply cannot believe she's gone. We were going to meet at WDW one day when she had fully recovered. She was one of the kindest, funniest people I ever "met" online. Her thoughtful posts and loving spirit will be missed. I am sending prayers and good thoughts to her family. She loved them so!

:( :( :(

I am shocked. She seemed to be doing so well and was on the road to recovery. She was so excited about the transplant.

My thoughts are with her family right now.

She will be missed. I really adored her.

oh how sad ..I can't believe it...prayers to her family

I didn't know her, but it sounds like she was an amazing person, well-liked by many here. I'm very sorry. :(

How very sad. She was always fun to encounter on the boards. My thoughts go out to her family.

:( So very sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter