• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

Oh my goodness. How terrible. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. What a tragic loss. :(

I can not even think of words to express my sadness. My thoughts and prayers go out to family, friends, and all she touched. She will be missed greatly. :sad:

Forgive my ignorance. I have no access to search, so I don't know how to find more information. Is this the woman who was waiting for the transplant for so long and then finally got it?

Very sad news.

Wow. I can't believe it. It sounded like she was doing great. How sad. Life is really fleeting. :worried: :sad:

That's awful! :sad1: I, too, thought she was doing well. I'm so very sorry for her husband and for all who loved her. So unbelievably sad. :sad2:

That's so, so sad :( :( I had been thinking about her since she posted about her upcoming transplant, and I was happy to read recently that she was doing OK. I really feel for her husband and the rest of her family :( :(

Disney Princess,
FaithinKarma was receiving a kidney transplant and her daughter was the donor. She had been waiting awhile for this. Her recovery was going well - obviously something happened during the night.

~Amanda

<font color=navy>I'm so sorry to read this news. She was really a nice lady.

My condolences to her family and friends. :hug:

Oh, no, such sad news. I also did not see posts about her transplant. What kind was it? Prayers for her family.

Oh Im so sorry to hear this!!! I thought things were going well. What a shock for that poor family.

Kidney disease is something I know way too much about. My mom spent 4 years on dialysis. It's very tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter