Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED ~ All Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs: Normal Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMs are confirming they can park their cars overnight in the Disney Springs parking garages.

Other CMs are advising to ask first before leaving your car.

Are resort guests being allowed to park overnight at Disney Springs parking garages as well?

Are resort guests being allowed to park overnight at Disney Springs parking garages as well?
Last year during Matthew they were allowed to park there. But, no one has confirmed that with DS this year.

Reading on the paper they will have "meal times" distributed. So they are letting you out of your rooms to grab some food in shifts I am guessing since your stuck thru Monday.

Good to see this, I was there during Hurricane Matthews (or as it hit Disney Rain Storm Matthews) and the food situation was an absolute nightmare. I tried to beat the crowds but alot had the same idea, almost 2 hour wait in line to order pizzas. Figured Pizzas were the easiest choice while stuck in the room with 2 adults and 2 young kids....I know Irma is bigger and appears to be affecting Disney more than Matthews but play it smart, stay safe but still make the most of the time on the resort. Disney does offer alot to keep you occupied....

wdwinfo's 5:00p ET Update:

"Hurricane Irma has begun turning towards the Florida Keys. The storm is just off the coast of Cuba with sustained winds of 125 mph. It is expected to intensify back to a category 4 hurricane before making landfall in Fort Meyers early tomorrow morning. The track of the storm has continued to shift to the west, and the Disney/Orlando area is no longer expected to have the eye of the storm pass over as previously thought. However, it does put this area in the north-east quadrant of the storm, where the strongest wind gusts and greatest potential for tornadoes exist. More than 7 million people in South Florida are currently under a mandatory evacuation order. Most of the businesses in the Central Florida area have closed in advance of the storm or will be closing soon."

The Country Bears are out and about in the WL lobby.
A Disser "GoofyPrinces, who attended the FEA party last night is staying at WL. I told her that usually there is some sort of entertainment during this type of situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter