HUGE Skyliner News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So glad I changed from Riviera for July (and didn't book Riviera for my pre-Wish cruise WDW visit). Being solo and having been stuck with a stranger for 10 minutes once when it first opened, I will never ride with others. AWKWARD.

This should help with the huge lines at park opening and closing, but we sure did enjoy our own skyliner. Not looking forward to riding with strangers!

Pooh. I was hoping this was an announcement that new lines where coming. One day, not today perhaps but soon I hope.

Maybe this is a stupid question. Does this mean the skyliner is now open at the boardwalk, beach club and yacht club resorts?

This is actually awful news. I'd rather get where I'm going a couple minutes later with a personal skyliner where I can enjoy the ride and have a normal conversation with my group than be stuck with strangers. It's either very awkward because those things are very quiet once you get up there and everyone is silently looking at their phone or it's annoying because you get a drunk group leaving Epcot or kids doing kid things or people playing games or watching videos with the sound on. Skyliner should be banned imo.

This is actually awful news. I'd rather get where I'm going a couple minutes later with a personal skyliner where I can enjoy the ride and have a normal conversation with my group than be stuck with strangers. It's either very awkward because those things are very quiet once you get up there and everyone is silently looking at their phone or it's annoying because you get a drunk group leaving Epcot or kids doing kid things or people playing games or watching videos with the sound on. Skyliner should be banned imo.
Thats just not realistic though. WE would all like our own private monorail car too, but its just not feasible with increasing crowds

We’ve only used the skyliner during Covid so my only experience has been private gondolas. With my husband I would be okay sharing but not by myself as a solo traveler. What if you get stuck with some nutty person? If alone I would feel better requesting my own gondola.

We’ve only used the skyliner during Covid so my only experience has been private gondolas. With my husband I would be okay sharing but not by myself as a solo traveler. What if you get stuck with some nutty person? If alone I would feel better requesting my own gondola.
I would hope if someone requests it, especially a single female, that they allow them to take one solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter