HUGE Mystery at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo

Is it one family? Is it possible it's multiple families? Maybe a Make-A-Wish thing or even some big corporate thing?

Maybe a Make-A-Wish thing

even if it was a group of MaW kids the only way all this could happen is if WDW provided all of the welcome and decoration for free and that really seams unlikely. MaW wouldn't waste money that could be used for other kids.

I have three videos that are too long to post of the choir. If anyone gives me their email, I will be happy to send you what I have...it gave me chills!

Most people who are "high profile" actually go to lengths to be inconspicuous. I've actually seen a few "high profile" people at Disney hotels and they try their best to blend in.
I think Disney wants it that way. They would rather Mickey be the biggest star most guests see.

Ok they support a lot of charities, so I'm fine with them spending. It's just fascinating that they want all that spectacle.

I don’t like showoffs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter