HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermione:*looks out window*I do too!*looks at them all*Welcome home everyone!

Harry:*smiles*Its good to be back.

OOC: Oh btw, there's a post where Max is talking to the guys that's kinda important on the last page if you wanna look. It just her telling them her dad is dead if you don't.

Max: *walks over to Tony* Hey. You okay?

Tony: I guess so.

Max: What's the matter?

Tony: I really want to be in Ravenclaw. Or Gryffindor. What if I get Hufflepuff or Slytherin?

Max: *angrily* Anthony Stone, you listen to me. Your cousin Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff, and he was the friendliest, noblest, bravest person I ever knew. Hufflpuff House is a house of honor. If you make it there, count yorself lucky and blessed! *calms down* If you get Slytherin, just accept the Sorting Hat's choice. You will be a wonderful wizard and I will still love you no matter what house you get in. And I'll kill anyone who doesn't accept it. Do you understand me?

Tony: Yes Max.

Max: *sighs* Good. Now come on, let's get in our robes.

Harry:*looks at Tony*If you're really worried ask to be in whichever house you want to be.The hat listens to you.

Hermione:*looks out window*I do too!*looks at them all*Welcome home everyone!

Harry:*smiles*Its good to be back.

Adam: Hey Hermione, Harry! Haven't seen you yet. Notice anything different about me? *his eyes "mysteriously" changed from green to a bright shade of blue over the summer*

Adam: Hey Hermione, Harry! Haven't seen you yet. Notice anything different about me? *his eyes "mysteriously" changed from green to a bright shade of blue over the summer*

Max: *to Adam* Ron's here as well somewhere. *to Harry and Hermione* He says that to everyone he sees and knows.

Max: *to Adam* Ron's here as well somewhere. *to Harry and Hermione* He says that to everyone he sees and knows.

Adam: I heard you! And I'm only telling it to people who know, anyway. I dont even like it. It makes me look to excited.

Ron:Not really

Hermione:Why are your eyes blue and not green?

Harry:Yeah it does Tony

Ron:*looks at Adam*Oh,I guess they are.

Hermione:I cant wait!And you haven't had a vision yet?I thought you might have while we weren't here.

Max: Nah. Oh, I'm so glad to be back! This is great! Except for the prefect part.

Okay, I know our saying is "consilium non umquam", but this year let's try not to die.

Hermione:You can always have a vision in the AHCR.

Harry:By the way We're allowed in there now,right?Hermione told us but we thought she was just being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter