HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max: *sighs* Guess it's time to see what the prefect compartment looks like. *gets up* I'll be back.

Hermione:No Ron,I'm not going to do ALL your homework!We do this every year!

Ron:Why not?I'll be hopeless without you!And we do not do this every year!

Harry:Yeah Hermione,cant you at least help us?

Ron:Yeah,and we do not do this every year!

Hermione:*rolls eyes*Whatever,I think I see the guys!

ooc: I thought I'd get all three of them.

Hermione:No Ron,I'm not going to do ALL your homework!We do this every year!

Ron:Why not?I'll be hopeless without you!And we do not do this every year!

Harry:Yeah Hermione,cant you at least help us?

Ron:Yeah,and we do not do this every year!

Hermione:*rolls eyes*Whatever,I think I see the guys!

ooc: I thought I'd get all three of them.

OOC: Cool!

Max: Ron! Harry! Hermione! *waves* *walks over* Ugh. Guess who, of all people, got made a prefect? It's terrible!

Hermione:I am!And so is someone else!*looks at Ron*

Ron:Oh yeah,I'm a prefect.*stuffs chocalate frog in mouth*

Harry:Glad I'm not.

Max: You are so lucky Harry. So how are you all? How was your summer? Mine.......well........it had it's ups and downs.

OOC: Cool!

Max: Ron! Harry! Hermione! *waves* *walks over* Ugh. Guess who, of all people, got made a prefect? It's terrible!

Ron:Thats what I said!

Hermione:*elbows Ron*Thats great Max!

Harry:*laughs*That doesn't fit.

Max: Well, I guess I better tell you before you find out second hand.

My dad died a quarter of the way through summer. He died of an incurable muggle disease. You'll know it Hermione. It's called Cancer. You know, like the constellation(not that you pay attention in Astronomy)? The disease got him quick. We found out he had it on a Monday, and he was dead that Saturday. You know, it's one thing to know someone who's died, and it's one thing to experience death. It's something completely different to helplessly watch someone die right in front of you. So I know at least a part of how you must feel sometimes Harry. *shrugs* Anyway, yeah, things have changed a lot for me. At least me and my brother are in Hogwarts this year. We can just stay st Hogwarts for breaks. But that's why I think I became a prefect out of pity. Not like I need more responsibilities though, hey?

OOC: Okay, so I'm going to a friend's. I don't mind if somene plays either Max or Tony, just make Max act like, well, Max, and if youy're playing Tony, he's first year, so he's got the whole hogwarts house nervousness, and he's curious, friendly, smart and outgoing.

No one make the train get to Hogwarts without me!

Max: Well, I guess I better tell you before you find out second hand.

My dad died a quarter of the way through summer. He died of an incurable muggle disease. You'll know it Hermione. It's called Cancer. You know, like the constellation(not that you pay attention in Astronomy)? The disease got him quick. We found out he had it on a Monday, and he was dead that Saturday. You know, it's one thing to know someone who's died, and it's one thing to experience death. It's something completely different to helplessly watch someone die right in front of you. So I know at least a part of how you must feel sometimes Harry. *shrugs* Anyway, yeah, things have changed a lot for me. At least me and my brother are in Hogwarts this year. We can just stay st Hogwarts for breaks. But that's why I think I became a prefect out of pity. Not like I need more responsibilities though, hey?

Hermione:Oh Max!That must have been terrible,cancer is a terrible thing to have someone you love die of.I'm so sorry.

OOC: Oh btw, there's a post where Max is talking to the guys that's kinda important on the last page if you wanna look. It just her telling them her dad is dead if you don't.

Max: *walks over to Tony* Hey. You okay?

Tony: I guess so.

Max: What's the matter?

Tony: I really want to be in Ravenclaw. Or Gryffindor. What if I get Hufflepuff or Slytherin?

Max: *angrily* Anthony Stone, you listen to me. Your cousin Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff, and he was the friendliest, noblest, bravest person I ever knew. Hufflpuff House is a house of honor. If you make it there, count yorself lucky and blessed! *calms down* If you get Slytherin, just accept the Sorting Hat's choice. You will be a wonderful wizard and I will still love you no matter what house you get in. And I'll kill anyone who doesn't accept it. Do you understand me?

Tony: Yes Max.

Max: *sighs* Good. Now come on, let's get in our robes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter