How to know if someone is vaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's funny but also not a bad idea. I was out this weekend at an eatery that I have been to many times during the pandemic where masks were required while you order at the counter. I've been fine with doing that of course. They had a new sign up on the door this weekend - "No mask required for vaccinated people." It felt weird though and I felt like I needed to make sure that this was correct and that the employee taking my order knew that I was vaccinated. I made a little small talk about it and she seemed fine with everything. Still, it's like a little awkward.

Actually, it's funny but also not a bad idea. I was out this weekend at an eatery that I have been to many times during the pandemic where masks were required while you order at the counter. I've been fine with doing that of course. They had a new sign up on the door this weekend - "No mask required for vaccinated people." It felt weird though and I felt like I needed to make sure that this was correct and that the employee taking my order knew that I was vaccinated. I made a little small talk about it and she seemed fine with everything. Still, it's like a little awkward.

Yeah, I think that's why most states are just dropping it. Because there is no way to know for sure who is vaccinated and who isn't, and many of the people who are most anxious to drop the masks are the least likely to be vaccinated.

So.... I'm just assuming everyone I see in a store is unvaccinated. Which means that all this "freedom" for grownups results in my kids being far more restricted than I'd hoped they'd be right now. I'm not allowing them inside stores, and we're not going to church once it moves indoors in two weeks.

Yeah, I think that's why most states are just dropping it. Because there is no way to know for sure who is vaccinated and who isn't, and many of the people who are most anxious to drop the masks are the least likely to be vaccinated.

So.... I'm just assuming everyone I see in a store is unvaccinated. Which means that all this "freedom" for grownups results in my kids being far more restricted than I'd hoped they'd be right now. I'm not allowing them inside stores, and we're not going to church once it moves indoors in two weeks.

Yeah, and I feel like I want it known that I am vaccinated and am doing the right things. Most places were still just requiring masks 100% and I respect and will continue to wear one in those cases, though a lot of people weren't it seems. One guy even treid to ask me about it - "Why are you wearing that with everything the government says now?" Because it's the store's policy. Period.

I've had the virus and am fully vaccinated, have always washed my hands and never licked door knobs.

I don't feel the need to treat my unvaccinated friends and family like parasitic filth or question their reasons for not taking an experimental vaccine.

I was hoping the vaccine would allow us to go back to normal life but it seems to be one more thing people want to use to divide us.

I think a person's health history, including vaccination history, is no one else's business. That's why HIPPA rules don't allow anyone who works health care to ask anyone what their health history is.

#1. It's HIPAA, not HIPPA
#2. That not how it works. It just says that health care workers and agencies that have access to your health information cannot share it with anyone else without your consent. Places can ask, you don't have to tell them, they can still refuse you service or access if vaccination is one of their requirements.

You got use defensive masking. You have no idea what other people are doing. And your odds of running into an unvaccinated person without a mask is worse than a coin toss.

#1. It's HIPAA, not HIPPA
#2. That not how it works. It just says that health care workers and agencies that have access to your health information cannot share it with anyone else without your consent. Places can ask, you don't have to tell them, they can still refuse you service or access if vaccination is one of their requirements.
:confused: Thanks - I was very curious how your health-care professionals are supposed to assess and treat you properly without being able to ask about your medical history. (We don't have HIPAA in Canada.)

Tattoos. That way everyone will know and you can carry your head high with pride knowing that vaccinated people are far better than the unvacced masses....
Once you get the tattoo the artist will post verification on Twitter and Facebook so all the SJW can unite and sing praise.

Tattoos. That way everyone will know and you can carry your head high with pride knowing that vaccinated people are far better than the unvacced masses....
Once you get the tattoo the artist will post verification on Twitter and Facebook so all the SJW can unite and sing praise.

Do they just keep adding onto the tattoo as boosters come into the picture? There will be boosters and if someone refuses the boosters, it's like they were never vaccinated in the first place.

Facial recognition linked to a database that has full vaccine history. If someone isn't up to date, the automatic door doesn't open.

Do they just keep adding onto the tattoo as boosters come into the picture? There will be boosters and if someone refuses the boosters, it's like they were never vaccinated in the first place.

Facial recognition linked to a database that has full vaccine history. If someone isn't up to date, the automatic door doesn't open.
Sure, why not. Like a date under the original for each booster...

Sounds good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter