How many rooms did your childhood home have?

first one.....3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen
second one.....3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen
third one....3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen with eating nook
fourth one.....3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining room, living room, family room and kitchen with nook

First floor is kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom.
Second floor is 3 bedrooms.
Third floor technically is kitchen, living room and 2 bedrooms. The third floor my grandmother lived in for a few years until she died. Then we just used the bedrooms for my siblings and we didn’t use the kitchen anymore. A few years ago when my sister got divorced and sold her house she moved into this third floor. My mom still lives on the other 2 floors.

9 rooms
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
Living room
Family room
Kitchen
Laundry room

3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, full bathroom, half-bath off my parents bedroom (aka, Daddy's bathroom). Two adults and 4 kids. Somehow it worked.

4 bedrooms (2 created from the attic space)
1 bathroom
living room
kitchen
office (super tiny was probably originally a nursery)
dining area (that's the .5)

9:
  • Foyer
  • Living room
  • Dining room
  • Kitchen
  • Parent's bedroom
  • My bedroom
  • Bathroom
  • Extra room used for junk
  • Full finished attic with two rooms again mostly used for junk

Plus an unfinished basement

7. Kitchen, living room, utility room, bathroom and three bedrooms.

2 bedrooms
1 den (this was a bedroom)
1 living room
1 dining room
1 kitchen
2 bathrooms
1 pool/patio - I know this isn't a room :laughing:

Our first home was a 2 bed apartment but when I was 12 my grandparents gave my parents a house lot next door and helped build a house.
We had 3 small bed rooms for kids and 1 large for parents. 1 bath which makes me wonder what dad was thinking being the only man and having 4 women with 1 bathroom!
We had a kitchen, living room and we finished the basement to be a den and a workshop.

19 if counting the walkout basement. 14 if not.

Office
Laundry room
Library
Kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Family room
4 bathrooms
4 bedrooms
Pool table room
Small wine cellar room
Workshop
Basement family room/bar

And I am an only child!

Today I own a house less than half that size with 3 kids, 2 dogs and a cat and feel we have plenty of room.

3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
Living room
Kitchen
Dining Room
2 finished rooms in the basement (play room and family room/den space)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter