How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

We got ASMu for the $49 rate in Oct. Mary is the best! By the way, anyone wondering about what the qualifications are for the different codes are... I didn't even mention a code, I didn't have too. I only asked if they could find me the best rate they had because I had heard that some people were getting rates of $49. The lady from CRO said, well lets see what we've got here, it'll take a minute and came back with the rate...no code asked for.:bounce:

Kathy,

When in October are you going? We are going the 20th thru the 28th! Just wondering if I can get a cheaper rate!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We're there earlier in the month, actually the 29th of Sept-Oct 5th. Can't hurt to try though. All they can say is no, or try back at another time and see if something opens up.

I called tonight for the $49 AS rate and I was told that it was unavailable and that I should call back. I had trouble getting her to give me an idea of when or how often I should call. She finally said to try in about 2 weeks. Anybody have the same experience? any suggestions? Is this unusual?

Doesn't sound like she was very helpful. From what I've been told here on the boards, if you call CRO and get someone who isn't willing to help, call back until you do. Who's gonna know but you that you've called three times in one afternoon? It is totally worth it. I was a big chicken about it, but I got some encouragement from some people here and called...even though its the third or fourth reservation I've made...to see if I could get that lower rate. Good Luck and keep trying.:wave:

Thanks, Kathy! I'm wondering if the fact that I want the ASMo rather than the other 2 (where most people seem to be successful with the discount) could be the problem. I promised my niece that she could stay in the Dalmations building and my daughter and I haven't tried that resort yet so...... I'll be brave and keep trying. I guess was afraid that there'd be a record of every time I nagged them and I'd get Mickey demerits or something! :D

Ann, We wanted Movies too and had reservations for it for the $99 rate. CRO said that Movies was sold out of that particular rate but I could keep calling back with the reservation that I have and try to see if Movies has opened up any rooms with that rate. Our DS is a little disappointed, but I think once he's in Disney he won't really care where we stay. Dh on the other hand is extremely happy about saving so much money.:earsgirl: :earsboy: Good luck.

Thanks again for the info, Kathy. Maybe I'll check out how my niece would feel about the Music. I don't want to disappoint her just for $$. It is a fair amount of $$ though! I hope you folks have a wonderful time!! I'll keep trying!

It was info on Mousesavers and the DIS that led me to renting from a DVC member and getting the VWL for $138 per night.

I turned a friend onto Mousesavers and they saved $700 on a three week stay they had already planned at the All Star Resort (they got the $65 rate I think).

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I saved over $800 using the code and changing our stay by 2 weeks!!!
My hubby LOVES ME!!! & THIS BOARD:pinkbounc

I just got the $49 a night rate for ASMu in Sept! We booked 2 rooms so we saved $500.
Thanks MouseSavers.com!;)

may all star 69 a night
august 50 a night and my daddy fg 199 a night wooooooooooooooooooo baby

may all star 69 a night
august 50 a night and my daddy gf 199 a night wooooooooooooooooooo baby

We have ASMu June 3-9 for 65.00! Has anyone gotten the famous 49.00 rate for this time period?

I'm just back from AKL. I saved $487 on my savannah view room at AKL and $40 dollars on my car.

Mary< I thanks you, my DW thanks you....I surprised her with rehitching ceremony at the Garden Grill and AKL savannah view room.

I Thank You the DISsers for my birthday button, birthday e-nite, Mickey wishing me a happy birthday in person or Mouseson, riding in front of the monorail on my birthday etc, etc, etc,........

WOW when I left on Friday there was 50 responses.

Keep letting us know how Mary's site
http://www.mousesavers.com is helping you save money! I'm sure the lurkers and new to the DIS board are appreciative of the tips.
;) :bounce: :p :bounce: :jester: :cool:

Gracias, gracias, gracias for all these helpful codes and suggestions. I made reservations today at the Contemporary using codes from Mousesaver (notice I am practicing my Spanish). I was a little hesitant but not a problem at all!!! They didn't ask where I got this code. I got the Contemporary for $139/nite ($155/nite with tax).

Following are the rates I received (includes tax):
(this was for the last week in August)

Grand Floridian - $266. lagoon; $221. gardenview
Yacht and Beach Club - $210. waterview; $188. standard view
Polynesian - $199.
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $166.
Wilderness Lodge - $160.
Caribean Beach - $110. waterview; $99. gardenview
P.O. French Qtr - $99.
P.O. Riverside (formerly DL) - $99:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter