How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

we used code from mousesavers.com and got po-riverside for $98 including tax in Aug. was listed as hispanic room but do not have to be hisp, something about thats how the code started but does not apply now. thought about going to bc for 169 plus tax but couldnt justify the extra $$ since we will only be there 4 nights and will only sleep at the hotel. :pinkbounc

I got the $49.00 rate for ASSp in September 2001.

I got the 69.00 rate for assp in may 2001:pinkbounc

The Grand Floridian rate is $265 including tax per night for a lagoonview and the Polynesian is $198 including tax for a gardenview - this is for May 25-28.

Lisa

I got 9 nights in September for $49 per night, plus tax. I was SO excited! This will be our first trip to WDW and I thought for sure that we would have to stay offsite to keep the trip in budget. :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Thank you Mousesavers.com I origainally had the ASMu for 2 nights $49, boy was I excited...then I decided to upgrade to the AKL for 2 nights I got the "hispanic room rate" there also $194 for the savannah view boy am I so excited.....even if it costs me 4 times the price I'm going to love staying at AKL:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

$65/night in june!!!!

my boyfriend and i are giving ourselves a graduation present and thanks to mary waring's site we added two days...we are so thankful.

Me too!

Sept. 14 - 22, $99/night PO-FQ (got the infamous $89/night and paid $10 xtra/night for a king room... well, it is my honeymoon ;) )

I got CSR 7 nights at $89. I love getting that price I just hope we will like the resort?????? I also booked Hard Rock hotel for 4 nights at $117.50. The only place I'am not sure of is CSR. I hope we will like it ???

POR in May for four nights at $89 a night.

Ten more days to go. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :bounce:

Add us to the list. We got the GF for $199 per night for 7 nights in Sept.!!!!!!!:bounce: Friends of ours decided to come with us on this trip and we referred them to the web site and they got the BC for $169 per night.

I also got the Beach Club for 169.00 per night. I have always wanted to stay there! I cannot wait.

I was able to book two rooms at that price. My parents are going with us, which should be a nice family vacation. Three generations on one trip!

I got All Starts for $49.00/night and Contemporary Wing for $139.00. I wasn't even going to go this year but couldn't pass it up! Plus I told 3 other people who are now going who have saved lots of $$$. They now think I'm the greatest, but I didn't take all the credit and turned them all onto these boards.

:bounce: :pinkbounc Just want to say Thanks soooo much for helping me get the discount. Just called Dis.Res. & got my discount for $65.00 a night at the All Star! This is the greatest board!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter