How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

We're joining you all!

We will be at the AKL Dec 15-18, then the BWV to Dec 23 then
off to Grandma's for Christmas!

Our extended family with be at the BWV Nov26th -Dec 5th all 30 of us. Can't wait to see the holiday decorations.

What's the current plan for the get together? The last I knew - the 6th was looking like the most votes and then someone said around 5pm. Since that is our Candlelight Processional night, we can't do it that late. Just want to know if I should plan on the afternoon or not.

Hi zurgswife!! Me, my DH, Harry, and my mom, Ginny will be at MVMCP on Dec 7th if you'd like to add us to that list. Thanks.:D

WE WILL BE THERE AT THE VWL NOV-29 THRU THE 7 OF DEC
GREAT TIME OF YEAR FOR THE LODGE

What happened to our name on the list??? :( We used to be on the list, but have been removed. My DW and I will be at BWV from 12/14 to 12/20. :teeth:

DW, DD and I will be there 11/27 thru 12/10 at home at SSR. Waitlisted for BWV trying to split our stay bteewn two resorts. First time at Christmas time and as a DVC member. We were there this past May (1st trip to WDW).

Jim.

I think that I may have made a planning blunder by double booking on the night of the DIS DVC meet. Is it really on December 6th?

Going to be at OKW 12/24 thru 12/31/04; now that Frances cancelled out our September reservation, hope to add five days to the front of our existing reservation. Want to arrive 12-19 at OkW or SSR; will be calling MS in the a.m.

We are on the list, but the info is wrong.

Me, DH & DS will be arriving BCV on 12/5. We will be checking out 12/14. Watch out for the crazy 18mos. old redhead running around!

I have a ticket to MVMCP on the 7th and plan to try and get my ressie at OKW moved up by one day to Dec 1st - can never have enough days at my DVC!

Hope to run into many of you during my stay!:wave:

Kristi1357 - we'll be there the same time you will. We'll watch for your redhead, if you watch for ours (5 yr. old DD is very red)!

We'll be at OKW Dec 5th - 10th. If you see/hear someone sitting out playing the banjo (badly) give a holler! :sunny:

I called earlier in the week to add Dec 1st to my ressie and it came thru yesterday afternoon after being on the waitlist for only a few days! Now I have to change my countdown and start my itinerary.

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - Can't wait!

I am still planning on Dec. 6th at the SSR Artist Pallet food court for our DVC/DIS meet. I will post a thread sometime in November to get a count and to discuss how we will identify ourselves. I am also going to be staying at SSR for a couple of nights next month, and I will check it out then and maybe talk to someone at DVC to see if they might like to get involved.

We will be at WL from 12/11 to 12/15 then over to OKW til 12/23. I cant wait, but honestly, a few nights at Dianes new house all decked out for the holidays would be awesome too!;) Hope things are shaping up in that beatiful house!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter