How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

We'll be there 12/1-12/8 BCV 2BR

can't wait for our first official trip home! :Pinkbounc

Our dates have changed. We will be at VWL Nov. 29-Dec. 5. Our DD and her 4 sons are now joining us and we could not get reservations for all of us for our original dates of Dec. 1-9. We ended up with 2 studios for the 7 of us. What do you think our chances are to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom? Slim to impossible I'm sure!

we wanted to be at disney for christmas and decorations.we'll be there from dec 1-10!i hope all decorations will be up by the time we get there or shortly after!we've got a 2 br and a studio for ma & pa inlaw!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper:

BWV from Dec 11-17. We can't wait. How can we find out about any meets later in the month?

Thanks,
Christine
DVC since 1998

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

2 nights at Saratoga Springs in a 2 br...Dec 30th & 31st. What a way to spend New Year's Eve. I am so excited!!!

(We are also staying in ASMo for 2 weeks and 1 week in Sarasota prior to this...)

We'll be visiting 12/11-12/15 at Villas at Wilderness Lodge. This will be our first trip at Christmas time and I'm really excited. I just hope the crowds aren't too bad!

Shelly

We will be there too!!

BCV one -bedroom from 12/12 to 12/17. DH and I with our DS's ages 3 and 8. If anyone else has little guys and would like to arrange a meet by the pool......
that is if it is warm enough! LOL!!
Enjoy

Since I have agreed to arrange the first part of Dec. meet, I think we should start planning a more firm date and time. I got a PM from Caskbill today suggesting just following the member update on Wednesday the 8th. We could then have it at the SSR food court area. I think that is a great idea, because we could have our meet after the update, and enjoy our "dinner" at the food court. Not sure what is available there, but maybe some who have already been can advise us. I'll post as a seperate thread as well.

Hello everyone, :wave2:

I will be on WDW vacation from 11/24 - 12/8.

From 11/24 - 11/28 BCV
From 11/28 - 12/2 4 night Wonder Cruise
From 12/2 - 12/8 SSR

Going to MVMCP on the 7th.

Hope to meet some of you!!! I will be wearing my DIsboard pin!!

Originally posted by Bmwdsny
Hello everyone, :wave2:

I will be on WDW vacation from 11/24 - 12/8.

From 11/24 - 11/28 BCV
From 11/28 - 12/2 4 night Wonder Cruise
From 12/2 - 12/8 SSR
snip!

You have a great vacation planned!! I'm jealous....have a great time ::yes::

Has anyone made plans for those of us in WDW in the last part of December?
Maybe we could meet after one of the member updates??
Who's willing to gather?

Originally posted by Ksp
Has anyone made plans for those of us in WDW in the last part of December?
Maybe we could meet after one of the member updates??
Who's willing to gather?

We'll be there Dec. 10-17. I would love to meet up with some fellow DIS'ers. Let me know of any plans please!:hyper:

Thanks,
Christine
DVC at BWV 1998

That darn Samantha Brown!!!

Just couldnt get that Christmas Special out of my mind!

Add us to the list!

LIFERBABE and Sons
12/16/04-12/24/04
BCV

MVMCP
12/17/04

Our first time going in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter