How many days, until your WDW trip?

4 days & just started putting things in the suitcases 1 hour ago! Taking summer classes caused this trip to sneak up on me! I'm so busy trying to slow down homework deadlines but in actuality that speeds them up. In turn it sped up my trip day so I'll be ready to relax!

The kids don’t know yet. And it’s getting so hard to keep the secret. They keep looking over my shoulder and asking why I am looking at Disney stuff. We are going to show up at the airport and say surprise. We have driven the last couple of years so they are going to be thrilled to fly. Also my sister and her daughter are coming along. Disney Here We Come.

See ticker! This is like our hundredth time going, but I get excited like it's our 1st! I'm super excited about bringing my munchkin...she hasn't been since she turned 1, but now that she is almost 3, I think she will have a blast. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter