How many days, until your WDW trip?

Missy13d69

DIS Veteran
I noticed the other thread reached it's max number of pages back in June, and was locked. I thought we needed a new one. Mostly I thought we needed a new one because I just broke 200!

199 Days to go!

26 days!!! So Excited!!

Technically it's 27, but were staying in an airport hotel the night before as it's my Wife's birthday, were going for a nice meal and she can have a surprise visit to the spa if she likes ;-)

68 days until we surprise the kids with our first trip at WDW at Christmas time! We have been many times but never at Christmas -- we can't wait! :cool1:

352.... whew, that seems like forever away!

I hope it flies by for you. It seems like it was only yesterday that we made the decision to go, and that was 183 days ago. I figure once we get down to like 50, the days will crawl by, but so far they are flying!

239 days! I just realized that my ticker now starts with 7 months. Does not seem like that long ago that it was 9 months! Just booked our flights today, booking our MYW package later this month!

18 days!!!! kind of freaking out- lots still to do but so happy!!!

14 looooong days. First time with our twin grandkids. We're going for their 5th birthday. Last time was 20 years ago when their mom was 14. Grateful the family want to take my husband and me along with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter