How long to plan for drinking around the world?

We tried this a few years ago. We had to share many of the drinks. We also just counted a "sip" as trying a drink

The drinks in WS have less than an 1oz of liquor?

A lot of the festival booth drinks are pretty small, I wouldn't be surprised if they had less than an ounce of liquor.

I've only done non-Festival drink around the world, and even then it's good to take most of the day. Start with a margarita when the Cave opens and work your way around.

A 180 lb male will metabolize a 1.5 oz 80 proof shot in about an hour. If that person has 12 drinks in 6 hours he will throw up. If you weigh less or the drinks are stronger it will happen faster.

I advise you to spend more than one day on this. Are those friends or "friends"?

😄 There is no equation for vomiting, I know from personal experience. It depends on your body (some people are more prone to vomiting in general), how much you've eaten, how hydrated you are, etc. And even then it's variable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter