How is it going getting Slinky Dog FP?

Congrats Cinderumbrella! 1st timer here so go easy! What day of your trip was it 60 + what?

I’m at Day 46. I booked under 60 days but I was able to get everything I wanted right away and got FoP and Slinky just with some random checking within a day.

We got it 60 + 6 for 7/3 at 9:10am, 3 people. We checkin 6/28, nothing for Slinky for 6/30, we got TSM for 8:40am.

I made fast pass reservations for mid-July and was able to get Slinky for the day we planned to be in HS. There were plenty of times to choose from for our party of 3 at 60 days out.
Same exact situation here. My son’s priority was alien saucer spin so we booked that first and there were plenty of times available. We then booked SDD on another day without issue. Good luck!

Hoping someone can chime in on their experience getting SDD at 60+5 in the AM (looking for something around 11:30 AM). We only have one RD at HS and I want to make sure we can get SDD. We are going at the end of August, and will be booking FP+ at the end of June.

Thanks for helping me obsessively over-plan this trip :D

I have been playing around with it. I have an AP and a trip booked next week, so I can "see" 60 days out. I have been able to "get" fp for SDD at the 60 day mark multiple times. Sometimes they were later in the day and sometimes late morning if I am on right at 7am. I have a short trip booked for August so I have been watching it and seeing how it is trending.

Well since I posted this, I have not had luck with SDD at 60 days. Granted I haven't attempted it until 7:30 ish, but that wasn't a problem 2 weeks ago. I will need to make sure I am on right at 7 for my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter