How is it going getting Slinky Dog FP?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We make FP's next week and wanted to know if anyone is having a hard time getting FP for SDD?
I have been reading how some are not being able to get FOP so I'm wondering about it.

the later in your trip, the easier it is to get. some people were even getting them for day 2 or 3. Day 2 wasn't available for me, but later in the week had a lot of availability (and that was for 4th of July week).

No problem for Day 2 today but we wanted 7pm it later. Mornings weren't available. Had a harder time with Fantasmic & Frozen Singalong!
Ok great! We want it on day 2 in the evening. If that doesnt work we will change to day 5.

Making FPs next Sunday for a 5 day trip and wondering the same. Trying for 63+ Aliens, 64+ FOP later in the day and 65+ Slinky first part of the day. Hoping this works.

Last edited:
Making FPs next Sunday for a 5 day trip and wondering the same. Trying for 53 Aliens 54 FOP in laterer in the day and 55 Slinky first part of the day. Hoping this works.
I make ours this coming Wednesday. Dont know if I'm ready :crazy2:. I'm still trying to figure out what days for which parks. It is kind of hard when you are guessing on what park hours they will change.

I made fast pass reservations for mid-July and was able to get Slinky for the day we planned to be in HS. There were plenty of times to choose from for our party of 3 at 60 days out.

I could not get either new ride for my trip but I am going opening day. I just keep in checking for one.

Making FPs next Sunday for a 5 day trip and wondering the same. Trying for 53 Aliens 54 FOP later in the day and 55 Slinky first part of the day. Hoping this works.

I'm not sure what your numbers mean. Just wanted to make sure you know that your 60 day out FPs cannot be made for different parks within the same day. You may already know this and I'm just not understanding your post. Just wanted to make sure so you didn't have a plan, then have to make last minute decisions when it comes time to actually book.

Have a great trip!

I'm not sure what your numbers mean. Just wanted to make sure you know that your 60 day out FPs cannot be made for different parks within the same day. You may already know this and I'm just not understanding your post. Just wanted to make sure so you didn't have a plan, then have to make last minute decisions when it comes time to actually book.

Have a great trip!
I just edited my post. I'm not sure why I had 50 up there and not 60. I'm meant I'm going for those three FPs at days 3,4 and 5. Thanks

I make ours this coming Wednesday. Dont know if I'm ready :crazy2:. I'm still trying to figure out what days for which parks. It is kind of hard when you are guessing on what park hours they will change.

We do our fp Wednesday also!
Scrambling to figure it all out. I guess it will depend on when we can get fp for FoP, SDD and SDMT.

Opening day is day 8 of my trip. At exactly 7am on FPP day (60 days out), the earliest I could get was 3:20 for 3 people. I keep looking on the off chance that someone will drop an earlier time but figure I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery.

We do our fp Wednesday also!
Scrambling to figure it all out. I guess it will depend on when we can get fp for FoP, SDD and SDMT.
Scrambing also, I have my ADR's already and hope I don't have to cancel and redo those. I have HS dessert party booked also yikes!

I have been playing around with it. I have an AP and a trip booked next week, so I can "see" 60 days out. I have been able to "get" fp for SDD at the 60 day mark multiple times. Sometimes they were later in the day and sometimes late morning if I am on right at 7am. I have a short trip booked for August so I have been watching it and seeing how it is trending.

I have been playing around with it. I have an AP and a trip booked next week, so I can "see" 60 days out. I have been able to "get" fp for SDD at the 60 day mark multiple times. Sometimes they were later in the day and sometimes late morning if I am on right at 7am. I have a short trip booked for August so I have been watching it and seeing how it is trending.
Oh good thanks for the info!

No problem for Day 2 today but we wanted 7pm it later. Mornings weren't available. Had a harder time with Fantasmic & Frozen Singalong!
Re: Frozen Singalong--we had FP+s for this and absolutely did not need them. Not only that, they were actually of little use, since they let everyone into the rather large theater at once. Perhaps others have had a different experience, but I wanted to report ours. I also never get FP+s for VotLM, since they're not necessary.

Re: Frozen Singalong--we had FP+s for this and absolutely did not need them. Not only that, they were actually of little use, since they let everyone into the rather large theater at once. Perhaps others have had a different experience, but I wanted to report ours. I also never get FP+s for VotLM, since they're not necessary.

I don't usually either but I wanted a 3rd FP & my SIL doesn't do thrill rides.

For a party of 2 I got a 60 + 2 FP for FoP (earliest available at the time was afternoon) and then a 60+1 FP for SDD (for 9:15 pm). I was then able to go right back in and modify my SDD for 8:15 pm and could have went earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter