How far Out Do YOU purchase your MNSSHP tickets?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
I know the parties can sell out, but was just curious how far in advance you typically purchase your tickets. I'm looking at a Tuesday in October, and was just wondering. We did the party in September 2014 and only purchased a couple of weeks out (it was not planned but ended up with some extra $ close to the trip) but I feel like we shouldn't wait that long this time.

That's what got my wheels turning. We booked airline tickets last week, so it's a done deal :) I requested my Disney Visa rewards card and will book my tickets as soon as it arrives.

This year I purchased them when they became available. When we went in 2008 and had no clue what the MNSSHP even was, we purchased them the day before.

I purchased mine last week for September... Not worth the risk of them selling out and I know I'm going. One less thing to worry about now :)

When they became available for purchase I already had my days laid out, so I went ahead and got them then. We're there the week before Halloween, so I didn't want to wait and risk it being sold out.

I am waiting until probably a week or two before. Mainly because I want to see a long range weather forecast for our Oct. trip I booked our MVMCP tickets way in advance and there were two that week and of course the one we went to was the RAINY ONE. UGH So this time I am waiting. There are three parties the week of Oct. 17th so I don't think they are going to be sold out for the Tuesday or Thursday one. At least I am hoping they aren't.

We didn't purchase ours (two different visits) until we were in WDW during our vacation. We've always gone late September when the parties aren't typically sold out. I would rather know that the weather was good than pay all that money (there's five of us) for a wet, soggy evening.

Dan

We bought ours the day they released - however, I wouldn't hesitate to wait until after I've booked FPs if I wasn't sure about my itinerary.

We bought ours once we arrive at WDW. It was mid-september so there were still tons of tickets left. We wanted to check out the weather to make sure it was not going to be rained out.

As soon as we decided to go to the party, I ordered the tickets. We did a Tuesday evening party in late September.

We bought our tickets the day they came out, but we are going to the Halloween party on Halloween so I wanted to make sure we got them.

We bought ours the day they became available. We already knew exactly what day we were going, and I like to be totally prepared as far in advance as possible.

I bought mine the day they were available for purchase. I knew which party I was going to, since there is only 1 party during my trip, so that was easy. I have never been to MNSSHP before, so I was super excited to order my ticket.

A few days before. If it's sold out, that means it would have been crowded and not worth going anyway.

If your going to the first or the last couple you need to get them ASAP they will sell out long before the date. I personally wait until pretty close, generally a week in advance is safe and most of the time you can get tickets the night before UNLESS the party just before that got a lot of rain. I wait becuase of the weather. My tolerance for being in rain and wet when costumes are involved is little to none.

As soon as they become available for our trip(s). We tend to go in Sept. and they don't sell out that quickly but it is better to get them just in case...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter