How far Out Do YOU purchase your MNSSHP tickets?

I am waiting until probably a week or two before. Mainly because I want to see a long range weather forecast for our Oct. trip I booked our MVMCP tickets way in advance and there were two that week and of course the one we went to was the RAINY ONE. UGH So this time I am waiting. There are three parties the week of Oct. 17th so I don't think they are going to be sold out for the Tuesday or Thursday one. At least I am hoping they aren't.

For this reason is why we now buy when down there. We prepurchased both for the Holloween party and the Christmas party.... Both times it rained. Not doing that again.

I still have bad memories of our 2007 trip. It rained from 5-9pm. We didn't get to do any MNSSHP stuff except see the special fireworks.

This year I'll wait to see a weather forecast. I'm also trying to see if my son is going to be cool with meeting characters. He was fine when he was 3, but lately he's gotten all stranger danger.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I was thinking about purchasing tickets while I still have an annual pass so I can get a discount, it expires at the end of July. The tickets aren't connected to the annual pass right, so the party tickets would still be valid even after my annual pass expires? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter